Pre-World Taras Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser27128

Seeing that Rhammus barely lasted 4 months before meeting the point requirement, I'm predicted this one to be about 3 months, because of the Speed 3 and 200 cap.

DeletedUser32250

that would be good, there definitely should be a penalty for colonizing.

Ages ago i suggested they should get rid of those silly little colonizing islands, or at least massively reduce the number, but nothing happened about it.

anyway back on topic:

looks like an exciting world, wish i had the time to play it!

MIKEEEE hello stranger

DeletedUser48681

They gonna lose so many players with this.A lot of players used cutting in half but to spend on 1 level 200+ gold is insane if it is not wall ofs.This together with gold trade inno turned this from strategy war game to farmville

Agreed!!

DeletedUser

hey HYPER! how are you doing??
im still here, kicking around... enjoy grepolis too much to leave, dont have the time to play properly, it sucks.

Good luck for the new server! looks like it shaping up excitingly!
same goes for you miknel ^^

DeletedUser46838

Aren't people mad that the French server already released their "taras"?

DeletedUser23516

Aren't people mad that the French server already released their "taras"?

Yes, anyone sensible should be grabbing their pitchforks and rioting at Inno. What an absolute disgrace to the honour of the EN servers that the French used Taras before us. This is a direct act of war and should be treated as such!

DeletedUser18700

I agree. I have a slinger nuke on route to inno as we speak.

DeletedUser46838

instant buy jacked up the prices which is good for players like me

now shall we bombard their headquarters with myth units??

inno_zps050c3d12.png

DeletedUser36183

Conversation is great and everything but does anyone know exactly when this world is coming out anyway?!?

DeletedUser

Still waiting on them to open those Sub Forums. Lol it is 12:54 in london 1:54 their time..

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I don't open the world forum too early because all anyone ever does is spam it. People rush to be the first spammer to post a top 12 thread when there isn't even a top 12 to talk about. Same with milestones.

DeletedUser22115

I don't open the world forum too early because all anyone ever does is spam it. People rush to be the first spammer to post a top 12 thread when there isn't even a top 12 to talk about. Same with milestones.

3816447.jpg

DeletedUser24033

I wasn't meaning the world time, but the point difference between Gold/no Gold players.

I was mentioning, that crew looks like is only focusing on profit, which is disappointing THE players

!
1596090 points, 92 cities (for 6 months)

wow.. i first wanted to bring my team here.. but now i doubt..
its really disappointing if they are going to give so much advantage for deep pockets

Status
Not open for further replies.