Pre-World Taras Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I don't open the world forum too early because all anyone ever does is spam it. People rush to be the first spammer to post a top 12 thread when there isn't even a top 12 to talk about. Same with milestones.

I is just anxious boss D:

DeletedUser24033

I don't open the world forum too early because all anyone ever does is spam it. People rush to be the first spammer to post a top 12 thread when there isn't even a top 12 to talk about. Same with milestones.

Hi Baudin,

will this world have Heroes?

DeletedUser29066

Yeah all new worlds will have heroes as well as the increased building levels and the 6th God, Artemis.

There's a 6th God? According to a pebble there isn't even one, lol. OK, I'm sorry - OFF TOPIC

I might give this one a try ... the settings look like they might be fun.

DeletedUser33530

I don't know what you're talking about :p

DeletedUser27128

Time is never released, otherwise the server would crash because of so many people waiting to jump onto it.

DeletedUser46838

There's a 6th God? According to a pebble there isn't even one, lol. OK, I'm sorry - OFF TOPIC

I might give this one a try ... the settings look like they might be fun.

Artemis. The new god....her powers are amazing. But then Druvi would get real mad if I use her on him.

DeletedUser

Hey all, Just getting back in the game after quite a while off and this seems to be the world to do it in. Its been a while since I have played so not real sure of all the changes. Would like to jump in with a qaulity agressive alliance. My old Username was Mandem.

DeletedUser

Hey all, Just getting back in the game after quite a while off and this seems to be the world to do it in. Its been a while since I have played so not real sure of all the changes. Would like to jump in with a qaulity agressive alliance. My old Username was Mandem.

Depends on how long you have not been playing, lots have changet, so better join some world and see for your self!

DeletedUser

I too am an experienced player from years past looking to take one more run at grepo. Can anyone point me in the direction of organizers of any pre-mades that have potential? I can elaborate on my qualifications when I'm in contact with someone, don't wanna be that guy selling myself on a general discussion thread. One thing I can say lol is any world I join gets an instant boost in entertainment level.

Thanks in advance

P.s. Speaking of Mandem lol I was looking through some of my old posts and what a coincidence I found this on a 'newspaper' thread I made in 2011:
mandemintrv.png

DeletedUser8396

I too am an experienced player from years past looking to take one more run at grepo. Can anyone point me in the direction of organizers of any pre-mades that have potential? I can elaborate on my qualifications when I'm in contact with someone, don't wanna be that guy selling myself on a general discussion thread. One thing I can say lol is any world I join gets an instant boost in entertainment level.

Thanks in advance

P.s. Speaking of Mandem lol I was looking through some of my old posts and what a coincidence I found this on a 'newspaper' thread I made in 2011:
mandemintrv.png

You could always join mine. It's an MRA, but that doesn't mean we can't have some experienced ones :p

Status
Not open for further replies.