Top 12 Top 12 FIGHTERS in Sinope

DeletedUser

The World of Sinope opened its gates on the 12th January and since then more than a few players have filled the forum with posts , PNP etc. We have heard from alliance leaders, diplomats, pundits... (and even mods ) on how Sinope should be won....

....but we have heard very little from the players who make it all happen ingame. The real ones that we should all pay attention to if we want win at grep. These are the "Fighters" who you will find ranked ingame. Unlike many of us ( yes me as well) who practise their skills on the externals these guys are the "real" players who win worlds. Mostly they seldom post on the externals.... they don't need to and if you get a message from them ingame you know that you are likely going to be most of the night trying to save your city.

Note these names and note the alliances that they belong to:-

TOP 12 FIGHTERS IN SINOPE 24 February 2015

1. MasterCodoZ The Usual Suspects 89812
  2. korvski The Usual Suspects 88575
  3. TimothyyyN The Usual Suspects 86322
  4. Ghost of Harrenhal Guns n Roses 83903
  5. THEGUARDIAN89 The Usual Suspects 73628
  6. greckolis Big Tasty Nutter Butter 72829
  7. lukjackm Black List 70474
  8. Dirkerin Big Tasty Nutter Butter 69131
  9. Hair-of-the-dog Coming Soon 69106
  10. Snorri Sturlison The Usual Suspects 64948
  11. Arenthia1907 THE Unusual Suspects

DeletedUser22517

The World of Sinope opened its gates on the 12th January and since then more than a few players have filled the forum with posts , PNP etc. We have heard from alliance leaders, diplomats, pundits... (and even mods ) on how Sinope should be won....

....but we have heard very little from the players who make it all happen ingame. The real ones that we should all pay attention to if we want win at grep. These are the "Fighters" who you will find ranked ingame. Unlike many of us ( yes me as well) who practise their skills on the externals these guys are the "real" players who win worlds. Mostly they seldom post on the externals.... they don't need to and if you get a message from them ingame you know that you are likely going to be most of the night trying to save your city.

Note these names and note the alliances that they belong to:-

TOP 12 FIGHTERS IN SINOPE 24 February 2015

1. MasterCodoZ The Usual Suspects 89812
  2. korvski The Usual Suspects 88575
  3. TimothyyyN The Usual Suspects 86322
  4. Ghost of Harrenhal Guns n Roses 83903
  5. THEGUARDIAN89 The Usual Suspects 73628
  6. greckolis Big Tasty Nutter Butter 72829
  7. lukjackm Black List 70474
  8. Dirkerin Big Tasty Nutter Butter 69131
  9. Hair-of-the-dog Coming Soon 69106
  10. Snorri Sturlison The Usual Suspects 64948
  11. Arenthia1907 THE Unusual Suspects

Praehelios is not in the top 12?I thought he is the best fighter :D

DeletedUser47953

Not to be overly critical of the list. I am sure they are all fine players. However, when assessing a player's skill and capability, I find it useful to assess their ABP/DBP ratio. Total BP can easily result from having cities under attack by an OP and having full alliance support. You can make 20-50k DBP in a day just by being the target of an OP which is defended by your alliance. That doesn't mean you are a great player to be feared by others. You might be, but the high DBP doesn't indicate you are an attacker. You could just be a simmer who has his alliance defend him, gets DBP, then uses slots to eat easy internals all year long to win the crown...

Fine idea to discuss Top 12 fighters, but criteria more complex than total BP would be more accurate in assessing skill. Plus, it is pretty early on server. Half the players listed may quit in a month to play EN 82...

Edit: ...and further on the subject... Looking at the Grepo Intel hourly BP breakdown on the player will tell you what kind of play style they have... Large chunks of DBP indicate they are defending against Revolt a lot with help from alliance... Large chunks of ABP, 1-5k in an hour, indicate that they are clearing and Revolting cities... The latter are the ones who will keep you up at night...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Zen is right,it does not show the real best fighters at the start:)
Most of this list were not on the top 12 only a few weeks before.
Not all are lucky to be subject of an op and get loads of DBP at the start;)
More time needs to pass,then you can assess.

DeletedUser

MasterCodoZ was "OP'd" by HME and got like 30k dbp (idk the exact figure but it was enough to put him to #1)

DeletedUser

Agree with most of what has been said, but Tim, Korvski and Guardian have been basically top3 fighters since day 1, looking at their bp rankins its nearly exclusively ABP.

DeletedUser

They don't give signatures... maybe you can beg praehelios for one. I hear he is the top fighter in the server.

DeletedUser

im on externals thanks very much.... not much lately as boulder came along..........

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
They don't give signatures... maybe you can beg praehelios for one. I hear he is the top fighter in the server.
Lol doubt people wil ask you 1 haaha

DeletedUser22517

Praehelios is top fighter in every world he plays, he just need time to get his BP going ;) What do you think will happen with those 1k+ members they have in coalition when they become inactive?Someone must eat them, right? :D

DeletedUser48452

Its all relative lol

Man, you spend more gold then the whole alliance of my.
Yesterday you had 23k BP and 22 towns, how is that possible?
You know, you could feed 1000 children for the whole year in Africa with the amount of gold you spend so far, only for this world.
I am scared to imagine how much money did you spend in other worlds grepo legend.

Ranga1

Strategos
Man, you spend more gold then the whole alliance of my.
Yesterday you had 23k BP and 22 towns, how is that possible?
You know, you could feed 1000 children for the whole year in Africa with the amount of gold you spend so far, only for this world.
I am scared to imagine how much money did you spend in other worlds grepo legend.

You just made Erik feel even more special :D You created an account just to bag out his gold use :p The guy has money, get used to it :D

DeletedUser48452

You just made Erik feel even more special :D You created an account just to bag out his gold use :p The guy has money, get used to it :D

Yea, i did. Erik, you are special not just because you are the biggest grepo legend in spending gold, you are special because i just created account to tell you how legendary gold user you are.

DeletedUser

Here's one thing I'm going to say about Erik's gold use Ranga, from the viewpoint of a little anonymous member of the family making up my own mind. He does use it to send support to others when they need it. And not just CS either, to all the family.

62nd attacker, but 31st defender. I've gotta give him that. :eek: