Top 12 Top 12 FIGHTERS in Sinope

DeletedUser

Some of them are close to ratio 1 to 1.What i find pathetic is this:

2015-02-25 Praehelios Coming Soon 5. 186,297 18 19,903 17,726 2,177

Yes Mungus, I am dead weight. We have already been over this. Yo estoy garbagio ...

DeletedUser22517

He never logged back in. right now hes sitting at 0. name is Blazoruski. Thought he would creep in behind us with Divinity. Put an end to that REAL quick lol.

What on earth are you talking about?That is my skype name, i give you that when everyone was complaining about how we talk to much BS on public forum like now

DeletedUser22517

did u miss a digit there ???.... really you call taking 7 cities a successful op ?? (facepalm)

You and your pathetic alliance have 1k+ members and you are not attacking anyone but some small alliances outside top 30 and you are talking about ops?I think to take 1 single city on core island that was meant to be WW island is successful ops. maybe i am wrong.

DeletedUser36743

What on earth are you talking about?

We are talking about what a great warrior you are...how you have an infinite BPs/Points ratio....making you the Warrior amongst Warriors....THE CHOSEN ONE etc etc...

I believe Chad and Leo are penning some poems about your feats.... maybe they will send it to The Guiness Book of Records....and see if they will add your mugshot ....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22517

Anyway i apologize to the players from this world for spamming this forum and i will not comment here anymore :( As for you Prateek we can continue our conversation in Zac forum.

DeletedUser36743

You and your pathetic alliance have 1k+ members and you are not attacking anyone but some small alliances outside top 30...

Is that a moan ?... it sounds like a Moan... please do clarify...coz rockstar warriors dont moan

Anyway i apologize to the players from this world for spamming this forum and i will not comment here anymore :( As for you Prateek we can continue our conversation in Zac forum.

Oh I have no wish to chat with you....... you only got me started when you said you were "thinking".... i thought that was a miracle/divine moment is all

DeletedUser41868

LOL, do you even know what are you talking?To talk about Billy you first need to rise 2 fingers and ask.Let me remind you how tool you were when we had ops on FC!Billy wasted 20 cities on you knowing that you will pull all the support to your city and in that ops we took 7 cities in your core ocean just because of you.That is called ops something you will never understand ;)

LOL... That is called a blind hog finding an acorn. TS turtles up and then sniffs out inactives, banned players, or the guy that cannot take his phone to the jobsite with him. Good work if you can find it, I guess. They are cohesive, but... well, yeah more myth than monster. In reality, billy and most of the TS guys, save balrog and visorz, made their bp from attacking each other. billy made 100k in one day doing that. I find it humorous that mungus got rimmed in his blazeruski persona - I guess he was too busy kicking over tombstones in zac.

DeletedUser22217

Chad lives in wonderland with his fantasies lol.
Chad btw it was very nice of you what you did to the other part of Fight Club, that was called Spartans.
Wanting to friend up with bigger guys you just left them and watched the being killed by your new friends.

Bravo to the top fighters.

DeletedUser48452

Here's one thing I'm going to say about Erik's gold use Ranga, from the viewpoint of a little anonymous member of the family making up my own mind. He does use it to send support to others when they need it. And not just CS either, to all the family.

62nd attacker, but 31st defender. I've gotta give him that. :eek:

No mate, you are wrong, i can not give him respect for that, only 5,6 days ago i had more BP then he had and i had someting like 8 towns and he had 20, 21 town.

But what happen then, he spend 500 euros of gold to buy 1000 harpy, 50 double BP, 1000 LS...
I dont give him respect for that, he only have 22 towns.

Man, if i spend gold like he did in this world, i would already own this server and i would have 100 tows.

DeletedUser48452

Mungus is that you? Did you get a new account?

All you can say on Erik def is "Mungus is that you? Did you get a new account?".

Come on, this is humiliation, he spend more gold then the whole server and he have only 22 towns.

And i should say to him that he is grepo legend lol.
Yes he is grepo legend, but grepo legend in spending gold.

He should receive award from grepolis for man who spend the most gold in grepo history.

The players should give him award for the biggest fail in grepo history. He spend more gold then the whole server and only have 22 towns.
That is biggest grepo fail so far.

But no problem, now he will build 20 towns more in a 10 days, guess how, he will spend 3000 euros more lol.

DeletedUser

All you can say on Erik def is "Mungus is that you? Did you get a new account?".

Come on, this is humiliation, he spend more gold then the whole server and he have only 22 towns.

And i should say to him that he is grepo legend lol.
Yes he is grepo legend, but grepo legend in spending gold.

He should receive award from grepolis for man who spend the most gold in grepo history.

The players should give him award for the biggest fail in grepo history. He spend more gold then the whole server and only have 22 towns.
That is biggest grepo fail so far.

But no problem, now he will build 20 towns more in a 10 days, guess how, he will spend 3000 euros more lol.
It takes time for Erik to climb to the top, I have no doubt he'll be in the top3 fighters ranking soon. The sheer shize of him will be enough to gain tremendous amounts of bp.

Ranga1

Strategos
Id be willing to bet he could outplay/outrank/outpoint you even if you had his amount of gold and he had none. But the fact is he has money and gold, get used to it cos it aint going to change. I really dont understand the hate on gold spenders, you use gold too, should non gold users come here and complain that you have an advantage over them? Ive played with erik and against him, im glad im with him so i dont have to face all his attacks lined up in a 10 second window with 4 CS mixed in them all

Maybe its you Dim behind this new account?

DeletedUser

Good to see Ranga having a home,gone are the days when Ranga used to beg for entries in alliances.Good to see Ranga has a master. But mate seriously,youre secure now,no need to exaggarate.:Angry:

Ranga1

Strategos
LOL all those days i begged for entries, busting or creating myths? Sorry for defending my team mate, its what you usually do in a team sandy, something you probably dont know about :D

DeletedUser

You must be forgetting the glorious early days of Eubea Padowan.:D.