Top 12 Top 12 FIGHTERS in Sinope

DeletedUser22517

U are thinking ?? Hallelujah

It is easy to make BP when the game is over.Heads down to cuddling skills you all have ;) Look at his BP he is making them when everything is over, that is great fighter.Do you want me to make 1 million BP now in 12 hours in the world that is over?Is that gonna make me better fighter?Go back to your cuddling

DeletedUser36743

It is easy to make BP when the game is over.Heads down to cuddling skills you all have ;) Look at his BP he is making them when everything is over, that is great fighter.Do you want me to make 1 million BP now in 12 hours in the world that is over?Is that gonna make me better fighter?Go back to your cuddling

U r the one dwelling in a dead world - Zac..... but that is another story....coming back....

Do you know what is much easier than making BP when 'everything is over' ??....it is pontificating on the externals....

Why dont you get down to it and show the world how its done......

DeletedUser22517

U r the one dwelling in a dead world - Zac..... but that is another story....coming back....

Do you know what is much easier than making BP when 'everything is over' ??....it is pontificating on the externals....

Why dont you get down to it and show the world how its done......

I will when my team is ready.Atm i am playing conquest because i am bored even if i have no clue how to.But this is about top fighters here and i just like to comment because i can`t see single player from your so called greatest alliance in top fighters.

DeletedUser36743

I will when my team is ready.Atm i am playing conquest because i am bored even if i have no clue how to.But this is about top fighters here and i just like to comment because i can`t see single player from your so called greatest alliance in top fighters.

Funny how the 'lack' of ur team's readiness didnt stop you from playing conquest..... nice excuse (you could play in Sinope too for fun...but you wouldnt last a week beyond bp....but that is another story).... something tells me the team will be 'indisposed' indefinitely and we will not see Master Shifu in action

My team (that you call the "so called greatest alliance") isnt playing here either....just some friends and former (formidable) opponents..... but we are both here mate.....and the world is just 6 weeks old....we will see how things pan out....

Remember this is a marathon....not a sprint (so celebrate those on the list but be cognizant that this will change dramatically before this world is done)....so dont eja@#&*te prematurely

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22517

Funny how the 'lack' of ur team's readiness didnt stop you from playing conquest..... nice excuse (you could play in Sinope too for fun...but you wouldnt last a week beyond bp....but that is another story).... something tells me the team will be 'indisposed' indefinitely and we will not see Master Shifu in action

My team (that you call the "so called greatest alliance") isnt playing here either....just some friends and former (formidable) opponents..... but we are both here mate.....and the world is just 6 weeks old....we will see how things pan out....

Remember this is a marathon....not a sprint (so celebrate those on the list but be cognizant that this will change dramatically before this world is done)....so dont eja@#&*te prematurely

Not for fun but because i am bored and when i was ready this world was already 1 month old plus i wanted to test instant buy and gold trade .You gonna see me for sure :)
Funny is that you talk about marathon and sprint i could say the same for speed of worlds but lets talk about the top fighters now.I am not celebrating anyone but pointing at your team mates.Their BP is pathetic.I am sure when they finish with all the cuddling their BP will jump.Any player who does not have at least 1 to 1 ratio points/BP is not a fighter, simple as that!

DeletedUser36743

...Funny is that you talk about marathon and sprint i could say the same for speed of worlds....

I agree...slower worlds are even more of a marathon than faster worlds....but here my disagreement is with the 'quality' of opposition....slower worlds are played by newbies mostly....faster worlds on the other hand are where the hardcore players hang out.... subtle but big difference

...I am sure when they finish with all the cuddling their BP will jump....

Care to expain how this happens Professor ? How more 'cuddling' leads to more BPs

DeletedUser22517

I agree...slower worlds are even more of a marathon than faster worlds....but here my disagreement is with the 'quality' of opposition....slower worlds are played by newbies mostly....faster worlds on the other hand are where the hardcore players hang out.... subtle but big difference

Care to expain how this happens Professor ? How more 'cuddling' leads to more BPs

Quality is dropping in every world not just in speed 1 and noobs don`t know what speed of the world it is.
For the BP is simple:We all know who is gonna eat all those disobedient and semi-active and inactive members from the greatest coalition plus all the leftovers

DeletedUser36743

... noobs don`t know what speed of the world it is....

True.... but the hard core players do and 99% wouldnt be caught dead playing in a Speed 1/1 world (the longest marathon).... hence the argument that there is a HUGE difference in the quality of opposition such as it is..

..For the BP is simple:We all know who is gonna eat all those disobedient and semi-active and inactive members from the greatest coalition plus all the leftovers..

And in your considerable experience you have found players reach the top 10-20 fighters by taking only internals... ie other than those who have a better than 1:1 BP/point ratio.. ?????.... Tell me how does the loosing side/players who quit etc etc get DBPs ?

DeletedUser36743

...Any player who does not have at least 1 to 1 ratio points/BP is not a fighter, simple as that!

Here's some insight for you.....as per your yardstick.....the Top 12 fighters are all 'not fighters, simple as that'...

#......Name.......................BPs........Points
1...... MasterCodoZ...........90,762......95,400
2...... korvski...................90,152...2,30,249
3.......TimothyyyN.............87,968...1,72,108
4.......Ghost of Harrenhal...83,903...1,40,651
5.......THEGUARDIAN89......80,632.....98,517
6.......greckolis.................74,261..1,21,566
7.......Dirkerin..................73,084..1,53,693
8.......Chilluminati.............71,399.....94,299
9.......lukjackm.................70,669.....73,673
10.....Hair-of-the-dog.........69,213..1,11,685
11.....Snorri Sturluson........65,104.....74,283
12.....Arenthia1907............61,184.....89,142

Ranga1

Strategos
Your point is moot Prateek, everyone is a cuddler/loser/bad player compared to mungus the great. No point trying to reason with people like that, they never understand....

DeletedUser23413

And in your considerable experience you have found players reach the top 10-20 fighters by taking only internals... ie other than those who have a better than 1:1 BP/point ratio.. ?????.... Tell me how does the loosing side/players who quit etc etc get DBPs ?

Mungus knows a guy like that for sure: billy200 in Zac ;)

DeletedUser36743

who's killing zombies in a graveyard world....but is 'not ready' to play here with all the cuddlers....and show us his ninja moves...

DeletedUser

Praehelios is not in the top 12?I thought he is the best fighter :D

They don't give signatures... maybe you can beg praehelios for one. I hear he is the top fighter in the server.

Looks like you 2 woke up in the same bed, on the wrong side of the same pillow. Sheesh! For the record, I'm a horrible Grep player. I am surprised I haven't been rimmed yet. I'ts only a matter of time....

By the way guys, Mungus is just mad. He was on this server as blazoruski, was given a non refundable ticket to the rim...

DeletedUser36743

...By the way guys, Mungus is just mad. He was on this server as blazoruski, was given a non refundable ticket to the rim...

lol...the RIM on which side/ocean ???

Edit: ....and guess what folks.... while he was here...he got 3 cities.....all of which came from ***surprise surprise*** - INTERNALS... before getting RIMMED by the cuddlers !!!!! - see http://gyazo.com/9a0e0ee668698d038a06e3829421db65

and you know what else.....he has 5400 bps and Zero points ...giving him an infinite ratio....and thus this proves he is indeed the 'chosen one' - see http://gyazo.com/25459168d27280f3c03947a9b9199550

DeletedUser22517

Mungus knows a guy like that for sure: billy200 in Zac ;)

LOL, do you even know what are you talking?To talk about Billy you first need to rise 2 fingers and ask.Let me remind you how tool you were when we had ops on FC!Billy wasted 20 cities on you knowing that you will pull all the support to your city and in that ops we took 7 cities in your core ocean just because of you.That is called ops something you will never understand ;)

DeletedUser22517

Looks like you 2 woke up in the same bed, on the wrong side of the same pillow. Sheesh! For the record, I'm a horrible Grep player. I am surprised I haven't been rimmed yet. I'ts only a matter of time....

By the way guys, Mungus is just mad. He was on this server as blazoruski, was given a non refundable ticket to the rim...

I was where?

DeletedUser22517

who's killing zombies in a graveyard world....but is 'not ready' to play here with all the cuddlers....and show us his ninja moves...

I am not playing that world anymore told you but i will stay until the end, nothing in life is free and for sure i am not giving free crown to anyone

DeletedUser22517

Here's some insight for you.....as per your yardstick.....the Top 12 fighters are all 'not fighters, simple as that'...

#......Name.......................BPs........Points
1...... MasterCodoZ...........90,762......95,400
2...... korvski...................90,152...2,30,249
3.......TimothyyyN.............87,968...1,72,108
4.......Ghost of Harrenhal...83,903...1,40,651
5.......THEGUARDIAN89......80,632.....98,517
6.......greckolis.................74,261..1,21,566
7.......Dirkerin..................73,084..1,53,693
8.......Chilluminati.............71,399.....94,299
9.......lukjackm.................70,669.....73,673
10.....Hair-of-the-dog.........69,213..1,11,685
11.....Snorri Sturluson........65,104.....74,283