New Naji Premade - Here we go Again !

DeletedUser38277

Jezz................i saw my name on list.I will not join .only if u go on conquest speed 1

DeletedUser20415

where naji goes, ss goes, corinth gela lindos katane and now what the hell they will name it

DeletedUser47238

in for the next venture

DeletedUser20415

thenorth as in number 1 in everything in someworld I forgot the name of ... you can call him butcher though :)

DeletedUser

Hey Naji, I dont know you yet but I would like to join this premade :)

Im pretty much active all day (can play during work) and have a good ammount of experience. I first started playing on the German Beta/Gamma worlds but I didnt know how to play back then, I was a bit more experienced in Epsilon before I quit.

After a long break I came back to EN servers where I started late with 4 friends on EN53 Gela, we quickly took over the ocean we were in (Rim) and guided the Alliance before we joined Ocean Veterans and became their backbone against Kryptea.

I joined OV in Cythera aswell but I quit due to RL problems.

Feel free to add me on skype: neroxbuffer

DeletedUser47344

I worked with North and his missis back in the day my first proper world. (toria ariadne)

If it is the same player ill join just for the good old days if not i wont bother....

DeletedUser20415

I worked with North and his missis back in the day my first proper world. (toria ariadne)

If it is the same player ill join just for the good old days if not i wont bother....

Don't you just love it when they start arguing with each other on skype while they are sitting next to each other in the room :D

AssainN5 will join as well, think they were all in same world

DeletedUser20415

Hey Naji, I dont know you yet but I would like to join this premade :)

Im pretty much active all day (can play during work) and have a good ammount of experience. I first started playing on the German Beta/Gamma worlds but I didnt know how to play back then, I was a bit more experienced in Epsilon before I quit.

After a long break I came back to EN servers where I started late with 4 friends on EN53 Gela, we quickly took over the ocean we were in (Rim) and guided the Alliance before we joined Ocean Veterans and became their backbone against Kryptea.

I joined OV in Cythera aswell but I quit due to RL problems.

Feel free to add me on skype: neroxbuffer

we will chit chat in a few hours

DeletedUser38414

Why I agreed o_O

p.s. ^-^ nice to see so many good ppl in the list againXD

DeletedUser43437

tell him to give me two cities in Taras .. he can have then . lol

DeletedUser

I don't see another alliance joining this CQ server. :rolleyes:

thats cos everyone with a brain who likes revolt joined en81, then everyone who wants to play grep in a good CQ setting joined en 82. and everyone was expecting a revolt server and i was hoping for 1/3 so Mungus and TS would join.now after playing en 82 i predict a 200 alliance cap speed 1 server will be Gold whore paradise ( as have inno which is why it made these settings) with the easter event coming up some GW alliance will have it won by the time beginners is up , or like most speed 1 's it will be the most boring server right until it closes for going under 300 sometime in sept.

DeletedUser20415

Every world that start with an event will be a ruined world, add 200 alliance cap and will be shiiiiiiit as taras ( testimony of many many taras players ).

Some big worlds are closing, 2 conquest worlds are closing soon (katane and rhammus) I expect en84 will be an ideal revolt world and en 85 will be the conquest world I am seeking, I give it about 40~50 days :)