Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

Just check grepostats and add it up the losses for Soon, Later and After since the 31st. Anybody can do it.
Its more than 55 now and thats not including the losses from Coming's List or those who ghosted either.

DeletedUser

Lol what are you smoking?

Yes, counting Coming Later losses it must be pretty close to that figure. Of those, a reasonable amount have actually gone to Mongol Horde too, didn't see that coming.

DeletedUser

Ezy,have to check but not a single city was lost in our core:D
Cities(inherited,not taken after joining us,since we do not allow growing everywhere) 2 oceans away count for nothing and you know it.
Actually you even had an experience lately,lol
They prepared,choose their own time,and without even a formal notification attacked us,while our defense was largely elsewhere,and they knew this:D
Actually the faster our new players lose their far distant dbp cities to invest those slots in the core-the better it is for us;)

DeletedUser

Lol, I'm only commenting that cities were taken, the bot doesn't tell me where the cities are. ;)

DeletedUser

They prepared,choose their own time,and without even a formal notification attacked us,while our defense was largely elsewhere,and they knew this

So Tea City, let me get this straight.... YOU want an enemy to formally tell you that they are going to war with you, the time of the attacks in advance and tell you to get your support to the specified cities they are going to hit?

Either your crazy for thinking this is going to happen or im on the wrong game forum

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So Tea City, let me get this straight.... YOU want an enemy to formally tell you that they are going to war with you, the time of the attacks in advance and tell you to get your support to the specified cities they are going to hit?

Either your crazy for thinking this is going to happen or im on the wrong game forum

Nope, you're in the right forum. Erik, Tea and Co. usually expect 4 days notice of a pact ending too, a little excessive in my opinion but they seem to get people willing to accept that for some reason.

DeletedUser

Ezy,have to check but not a single city was lost in our core:D
Cities(inherited,not taken after joining us,since we do not allow growing everywhere) 2 oceans away count for nothing and you know it.
Actually you even had an experience lately,lol
They prepared,choose their own time,and without even a formal notification attacked us,while our defense was largely elsewhere,and they knew this:D
Actually the faster our new players lose their far distant dbp cities to invest those slots in the core-the better it is for us;)

Lol "notification".

DeletedUser33675

Sloth? Wow, I din't know you're playing here. Nice to see you :)

And since we're sharing reports I'll share one, especially for Canby :D
img

I also would like to thank for all of those hate mails. I really appreciate it :p

DeletedUser

Sloth? Wow, I din't know you're playing here. Nice to see you :)

And since we're sharing reports I'll share one, especially for Canby :D
img

I also would like to thank for all of those hate mails. I really appreciate it :p

Lol, thanks....

That city was great fun, it was getting drip fed DLU and birs when the city had no wall, tower, phalanx or ram lol. If ever there was an easier way to kill off some def ;)

8916193429b71b08a5eeadab289cb6da.png

DeletedUser

or you are too much noob or intentionally twisting the usual practice between serious alliances who do notify prior to start hostilities;)
We had a NAP with Fluffer and a respective Do not hit agreement with their second branch.
We have always notified other alliances before starting hostilities(I mean alliances of a certain size not very small ones).
Do not think it has prevented us from victory:d
None can say we hit in the middle of the night ,smiling during the day;)

DeletedUser22517

Is Tea crying out loud or i am just imagining :D Can someone please give him handkerchief :D

DeletedUser39031

4 days is a bit much, most alliances I've known its 24 hours

DeletedUser33675

Lol, thanks....

That city was great fun, it was getting drip fed DLU and birs when the city had no wall, tower, phalanx or ram lol. If ever there was an easier way to kill off some def ;)
It means I am magican, defended undefendable city :p

Going back to Top 12 - The Army of Noth East :eek: