Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

How noobish, the right one is:

Sandip
A beautiful specie. Sandip is strong, funny and awesome. Sandip is jackpot.
B:Is it I am a legend?

G:No, It's I am a Sandip!:p

Ranga1

Strategos
DimLogic states you can make up anything you want, as you are well versed in that type of logic then sure what ever you say...

DeletedUser

So we have 2 coalitions now?

Coming soon/later/after - Alpha 1 & 2 - GnR 1 & 2 VS

Barbies - Old School - Fluffs - Tasty Balls - Mongol Empire 1, 2 & 3 - New World Order - Gods of War 1, 2 & 3?

Did I get that right?

Right names, wrong order. 2nd Coaltion should read:

Old School - Fluff - Barbies with Tasty Balls :D

DeletedUser

So we have 2 coalitions now?

Coming soon/later/after - Alpha 1 & 2 - GnR 1 & 2 VS

Barbies - Old School - Fluffs - Tasty Balls - Mongol Empire 1, 2 & 3 - New World Order - Gods of War 1, 2 & 3?
The most important thing is to have fun LoL

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
1KuQTS6.png

I learn everyday lol, Gods of war have ther own contest for CS snipes? How cute !!

People keep sending me info , GUYS! I DON DO SPY! sorry i start to use them to all who didn't declared war on the normal way....FLUFFBUTMAYHAMGODS

2 lost CS for a new slot, my day could be worse.

2 new tab wyrdland The Gods Of War. 2015-01-23 17:57
Welcome to Sink the CS

The rules are easy: Sink as many colony ships as you can and then post the report, or snapshot of the Dwall, here.

If you sink a CS sitting in someone's harbor you get 1 point

If you sink an incoming CS to your city you get 2 points

If you are lucky enough to Seastorm a CS you get 4 points

The points will be tallied, and the top three players will be posted below followed by the rest of the standings

HAPPY HUNTING!

SlothTzu

Strategos
I learn everyday lol, Gods of war have ther own contest for CS snipes? How cute !!

People keep sending me info , GUYS! I DON DO SPY! sorry i start to use them to all who didn't declared war on the normal way....FLUFFBUTMAYHAMGODS

2 lost CS for a new slot, my day could be worse.

2 new tab wyrdland The Gods Of War. 2015-01-23 17:57

You and I both know it was 3 :)

DeletedUser23413

Wow, so much fun happened in a few days I was away. I now feel like completely a stranger of Sinope. It may be a good time for me to give it a try of the top 12.

1. Coming Soon/Later/After: looks like they are being gang banged by a number of alliances in a newly formed coalition. They are replacing TUS as the alliance to beat of every other. Still, they have a some lot of good players and experienced leaderships, let alone a nice dense core. If Erik and co are determined enough they will still SWIM.
2. The Fluffersnutters/Big Tasty Nutters: Very nice stats so far. They have everything needed to win the world: great crew playing long time together, very good location with a couple of oceans locked before any big war broken out, and most important, not being hated so much like TUS before or CS currently. SWIM.
3. Alpha families: Blaze must be a great captain who have been sailing a huge ship through the typhoons up till now. I reckon they have dozen of good players in the rank but their long tail may be their heel of Achilles. FLOAT.
4. Holy Mayhem: My comrads are responsible for the unexpectedly fast sinking of Black List. They are so brutal. Don't want to leak any intel rating my alliance but I definetely give us a SWIM :D
5) See 2
6) See 1
7) The Barbarians: the Lamian part of TUS confederation seem to be doing better than their predecessor. I know some of great players within them. Learned lessons from the fall of TUS and experience of a more compact board will help them to SWIM.
8) The Army of North/Phoenix: the only reason for their existence in the very core ocean of 55, in my opinion, is their secret deal with CS. I heard that they are fighting Alpha and is a part of the new coalition. It may help them to FLOAT some more time.
10) See 3
11) Gun and Rose: I don't really know them but their location and their relationship with both CS and Alpha may let them to SWIM unless they merge themselves into those two above alliances.
12) Legion of Shadow: Another rim alliance emerging into the top 12 recently. FLOAT until a big alliance in the core oceans decide to go north.

DeletedUser23413

Oh well, I was too nice with my rating so you may interprete some of the FLOATs I gave as SINK if you like to :D

DeletedUser

It just depends, if you all want to win then you have to merge (with somebody) or if its just to fight then carry on

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48582

8) The Army of North/Phoenix: the only reason for their existence in the very core ocean of 55, in my opinion, is their secret deal with CS. I heard that they are fighting Alpha and is a part of the new coalition. It may help them to FLOAT some more time.

Secret deal? Do Enlighten me here mate.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No need to joke with his lack of perfect English.
He means enlighten,can be easily understood.
Basically he is countering the statement that his alliance has a secret deal with Coming Soon.

DeletedUser48572

I'm not joking on his comment...we all got that part...i meant we all want to know what the comment "leolis" wrote that "Don" quoted...the "Army has a secret deal....." stuff.

Would never clown on someone that doesn't have perfect spelling/grammar, i think it's lame. English is the second language of most players on here.

DeletedUser48572

The "secret deal" comment, i think the entire server wants to know about it is what i meant.

DeletedUser23413

Dont take my comment so seriously. As I said I have been on vacation for some days and all of these are my observation. I was suprised that CS stopped their people from expanding in Ocean 55 and leave space there for Armies and Alpha to fight. That was the possible secret deal I meant. :)

Last edited: