Trash Talking Thread~EN83 Zancles

DeletedUser40768

"Not only do I troll a message board for a game I'm not good at, I also take my conjured arguments very, VERY seriously."

It is called a forum but I guess you just want to keep on trolling. Conjured arguments huh, I corrected a factual error and you jumped on me with insults and tried to make me look like an idiot.

Not only do I start arguments but I can't end them so I resort to name calling to show of my keyboard warrior skills. I don't like the truth, because it doesn't stroke my ego in the way that fairy tales do. I can't read three sentences without complaining about the length, it makes my eyes hurt

Stay classy man, venting on me will sure make your job/time in school a lot better.

DeletedUser

Its not that we "Triad guys", thanks for taking no consideration of the all star female players in Triad, we just don't have time to stay on the externals all day and argue about what exactly ? Reading ?

DeletedUser33530

We don't use spies.
Look I don't really play (and I barely even follow this world at this point) here but I would bet all the money I will ever make that you guys have spies. Whether or not your leaders will admit that is irrelevant frankly, they can be very skilled liars.

Now before you start. No you guys don't need spies to be good. Not by a long shot. I did not say anything like that so don't put words into my mouth.

Its not that we "Triad guys", thanks for taking no consideration of the all star female players in Triad, we just don't have time to stay on the externals all day and argue about what exactly ? Reading ?

"Guys" can be an all encompassing term and that's pretty sad that you are trying to pull the sexism card to get the upper hand in an argument (if you can call this an argument).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

"Guys" can be an all encompassing term and that's pretty sad that you are trying to pull the sexism card to get the upper hand in an argument (if you can call this an argument).

Sorry I don't have the card.. Will you take a 3 of spades ?

DeletedUser40768

Your posting content does that enough for you.

If you are referring to yourself in the 3rd person then you are spot on. I honestly lose brain cells reading your posts, you would gain brain cells reading mine so I suppose that is why you don't.

VVV Incoming wall of Nieves Anger Response Post (N.A.R.P.) (tm) below VVV

You're the angry one, it shows through you finding the need to resort to insults and name calling. lol I just laugh at each of your posts, knowing that everything you says makes yourself feel better about yourself :D I suppose you can be angry at your inability to win an argument, but hey the truth always prevails so don't kill the messenger :pro:

DeletedUser22977

If you are referring to yourself in the 3rd person then you are spot on. I honestly lose brain cells reading your posts, you would gain brain cells reading mine so I suppose that is why you don't.

You're the angry one, it shows through you finding the need to resort to insults and name calling. lol I just laugh at each of your posts, knowing that everything you says makes yourself feel better about yourself :D I suppose you can be angry at your inability to win an argument, but hey the truth always prevails so don't kill the messenger :pro:

I'm pretty sure I can taste the salty tears in your posts now.

DeletedUser

Funny talk from Empire. They and some allies of them launched a few attacks... I think we lost less than 5% of our supporting units though ^^

c70bac265d742b2d4157e5c1c041e14a.png

Some nice BP came our way heh.

DeletedUser43070

Funny talk from Empire. They and some allies of them launched a few attacks... I think we lost less than 5% of our supporting units though ^^

c70bac265d742b2d4157e5c1c041e14a.png

Some nice BP came our way heh.

yea about that, he is an IDIOT, thinks he can lead. I made him leader in the first place because he said that everyone loves him leading but i know now that its a bunch of Bull

DeletedUser48399

yea about that, he is an IDIOT, thinks he can lead. I made him leader in the first place because he said that everyone loves him leading but i know now that its a bunch of Bull

How many leadership changes have you actually had?

DeletedUser22977

Yeah, he came across more as Theon Greyjoy than Ned Stark.