13: Varun
14: Shadis
15: Phoenixavier

This scale = 1 The biggest noob ever
15: The best!!!

DeletedUser20415

teh wabbit is not a noob lol

admiral naji is :p

coming from the player that took him 3 month to take 1 city on an island where he had 7 cities, in the middle of his core where he had 30 city withing 30 min travel time :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26122

coming from the player that took him 3 month to take 1 city on an island where he had 7 cities in the middle of his core where he had 30 city withing 30 min travel time :p

it took me week to take one from The krakkken:supermad:

DeletedUser

coming from the player that took him 3 month to take 1 city on an island where he had 7 cities, in the middle of his core where he had 30 city withing 30 min travel time :p

hmmm... tell me how many times I failed to take the city before I took it.... maybe.... 0 :)

I may have been ignoring it

DeletedUser

1: Teh Wabbit
2: Chalna
3: CoD
4: Nickry
5: Baudin Toolin
6: Richard
7: IcedDragon
8: Mako
9: a pebble
10: iCyber
11: Jorisva
12: Pushty
13: Varun
14: Shadis
15: Phoenixavier

This scale = 1 The biggest noob ever
15: The best!!!

If I ever admit that anything honors me I'd have to say this could possibly be smthing I might admit to maybe.

DeletedUser40768

I nominate Joris, Joseph Nieves, and CoD

I nominate Bond for getting rimmed on the rim of US Troy almost immediately. Sad thing was that he was the only one playing seriously and he was the first to get rimmed :D

DeletedUser31385

I nominate Bond for getting rimmed on the rim of US Troy almost immediately. Sad thing was that he was the only one playing seriously and he was the first to get rimmed :D

Bond 007 left his pc for a few moments and returned to see he was being conquered. :eek: :Angry: He got conquered by n00bk1ng101 who had 1 swordman and one LS defending the city. :supermad:

:D I pieced that together for a few laughs. Honestly, US server is harder.

DeletedUser31385

Bond 007 left his pc for a few moments and returned to see he was being conquered. :eek: :Angry: He got conquered by n00bk1ng101 who had 1 swordman and one LS defending the city. :supermad:

DeletedUser40768

Don't give him excuses, he wanted to make a beast alliance there and couldn't even last 2 or 3 weeks on the rim :D US server is harder, don't say that here I got derepped last time I said that :p

DeletedUser31385

I noticed that US server has more people back stabbing. I saw an alliance rim their founder once.