2. me
3. me
4. me
5. me
6. me
7. spackman - what a noob lawl

DeletedUser31552

Noob #1 = Wasty -No explanation required :p

Noob #2 = ChristianTheBrave -For not knowing what he's talking about ;)

Noob #3 = Spackman -No question about the almighty noob-ness

Noob #4 = Everyone that attacks me

Noob #5 = The majority of Loud noises from caly Because your wonders dead ;)

Noob #6 = ALL of slaughters from caly Because your wonders dead ;)

DeletedUser22708

Noob #1: Unhyped - I mean just look at that forum profile picture, if that isn't the face a of a noob than i don't know what is :p
Noob #2: Kdaroks - This noob always insults me when i speak to him :(
Noob #3: Noz The Greek - One of the few guys from Hateocracy i can have a decent chat with but he always wants me to teach him grepo stuff
Noob #4: Jorisva - For not being a mod anymore
Noob #5: Everyone in Triad (athens) - no reason lol
Noob #6: Blodughadda - for having all sorts of weird skype names, my favorite is GlobGlob though
Noob #7: Unhyped - yes you again for starting this thread making me spend my precious time

DeletedUser

King Butter
FONTS(those damn dino's dont know they're extinct)
tyron (yeah I kicked his in beta ;)
Mr Penguin
Dux (lol jks <3)

DeletedUser31552

continuing from previous list...

Noob #7 = Digi - For knowing that you are wasting your time replying to this thread but all the while still wasting your time posting about you wasting your time posting. :p

DeletedUser5819

There is someone I want to put here but I just can't remember his game name. I guess that says it all.

He claimed his real name was Alister or maybe Alastair.

DeletedUser

There is someone I want to put here but I just can't remember his game name. I guess that says it all.

He claimed his real name was Alister or maybe Alastair.

When I started reading this I thought it was a lyric quote from the song Stan... I was convinced it was going to end with "Come to think about it, his name was, it was you. :O"

DeletedUser

richard is an awful player.
Haha Richard really is or his old alias Shanara, he is a great fella though so its ok.

Anyway biggest noobs I have come across have to be Posiden1239 and Mr.Penguin, if you have came across either of these players no reason is neccesary.

DeletedUser25249

Anyway biggest noobs I have come across have to be Posiden1239 and Mr.Penguin, if you have came across either of these players no reason is neccesary.

lol forgot all about penguin, noob with a big mouth that one :D

DeletedUser

Yep, don't know if you have ever run into Posiden1239, dont think he is playing anymore actually, but anyway he is the exact same way. Annoying little noob who has no idea what he is doing in game.