To all CS members!

• Thread starter DeletedUser22517
  • Start date

DeletedUser41868

Well, mungus got into ocean 65 and started a powerful alliance, i.e. Cuddle Club, but the rumor going around was that erik was involved in diplomacy to get cuddle club to be the 176th alliance to join his coalition so that all 3,221 of them can share the crown!!

I just could not stand that thought so I went ahead and negotiated a deal with Cuddle Club before erik could!!! watch out CS players... there is an angry cuddler in your midst!!!

DeletedUser

I'm a better player than you.

LOL .... forgive me but..who are you? A Tea bag wannabee?

I had to check you out on the rankings..

page 49 that makes Tea look quality
15 cities so can't even be called a simmer let alone a player :p

DeletedUser23413

Well, mungus got into ocean 65 and started a powerful alliance, i.e. Cuddle Club, but the rumor going around was that erik was involved in diplomacy to get cuddle club to be the 176th alliance to join his coalition so that all 3,221 of them can share the crown!!

I just could not stand that thought so I went ahead and negotiated a deal with Cuddle Club before erik could!!! watch out CS players... there is an angry cuddler in your midst!!!

Mungus shared me the PACT offer from CS. It was quite amazing!

DeletedUser22517

Tea i am here in this world because of you, Erik and Pra...(whatever is his name).People who knows me will tell you what that means for you and all those around you ;)

DeletedUser41868

Tea i am here in this world because of you, Erik and Pra...(whatever is his name).People who knows me will tell you what that means for you and all those around you ;)

Tea, you better tell erik and praelisouphiuso to watch out. mungus is like the grepolis incredible hulk. don't make him angry... you wouldn't like him when he is angry. He is going to break into the secret bunker your superiors are preparing for their WW VM rendezvous. When that happens it is is likely that one or both of them will end up impregnated and mungus will drink all their alcohol as well. His new city in the heart of CS waters is where it all begins.

DeletedUser

oh Chad,you brought heavy artillery?:p
None will complain if you win,no worries.
Good luck:)
Btw Chad,give him the blouse with number 10:p

DeletedUser22517

oh Chad,you brought heavy artillery?:p
None will complain if you win,no worries.
Good luck:)
Btw Chad,give him the blouse with number 10:p

Heavy artillery is busy, he can`t join.We will still play one day against, me and Chad so this just to smash some cockroaches on the way

DeletedUser

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. We are supposed to be scared of you? Your name has no bearing to my team. The fact that you make it seem like it does is comical. All this talk of Eriks ego, at least he's put in his time. Won like 8 straight worlds. You won what, 1 server? A speed 1 at that? You are a nobody. And the fact Holy/Barbs/Fluffs inv you and stack your city is even further morale boost for our team that they will do anything they can to try to get a leg up. Your MM to our alliance just gave an even BIGGER morale boost lol. Invite more folks. Inv whoever you want. But in the end, when your unsuccessful, we can revisit this move and laugh that not even this could help.

DeletedUser

Tea, you better tell erik and praelisouphiuso to watch out. mungus is like the grepolis incredible hulk. don't make him angry... you wouldn't like him when he is angry. He is going to break into the secret bunker your superiors are preparing for their WW VM rendezvous. When that happens it is is likely that one or both of them will end up impregnated and mungus will drink all their alcohol as well. His new city in the heart of CS waters is where it all begins.

He's joined Holy Mayhem? W T F ? After all he said about cuddlers and he's gone in there under the duvet with CHAD Fishface/Epi/whatever and Chillumihugger. Jeez what next Mungi are you going to wrap yourself in the star spangled banner to? Hulk? Hulk Hugger more like. He even lets them talk on his behalf...wait.... tell me it ain't true.... tell me he hasn't joined them - HE'S A SUPERSPY! :D

HulkHugger.jpg

DeletedUser29916

If you want a hug Archon why don't you just ask... *hugs Archon of Corinth*

DeletedUser

Lol right? If theres one thing chad hates more than mungus, its the thought of losing yet another server. So he will stroke his ego to get him to help his efforts ha.

DeletedUser30111

Gotta say, there's nothing that gets me into a world more than an arrogant player who thinks his presence will cause an alliance to win. Keep up the good work mungus, things were getting stale.

DeletedUser22517

Blah, blah, blah, like always.Time to play, enough talking

mats25

Phrourach
guyes and girls.. i see you all need take a bit speed down...and just try to play grepolis...seems to me,the holic is not good to be as well...

DeletedUser48423

Agreed ^ Stop arguing as much and just play grepolis worst then my kids