To all CS members!

• Thread starter DeletedUser22517
  • Start date

DeletedUser22517

Can i please get invite in your core ocean 65 next to your leader Tea city.He is scared to send me that invite you don`t have to be.I am not gonna tell who sent me that invite, you have my word.Send into PM, please.
Thanks in advance

DeletedUser23413

I doubt there is an anchor that they can invite, Mungus. Lol, or maybe they have colonized all.

DeletedUser22517

I doubt there is an anchor that they can invite, Mungus. Lol, or maybe they have colonized all.

There is plenty of free slots but they need to grow a pair and send that invite.I don`t understand why they are scared i am just 1 player?

DeletedUser46251

So what happens when you get an invite then Mung?

You get stacked with defence during bp from all anti cs players, evade losing your city for some time and this somehow makes you a great player :D

Yeah right-o

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos

You get stacked with defence during bp from all anti cs players, evade losing your city for some time and this somehow makes you a great player :D

Yeah right-o

Comings crown ROOM still can use a jester

DeletedUser22517

Yeah right-o
Yes that is correct, i started playing this game just to wait to be attacked.And why do even care

DeletedUser32487

Yo Mungo.... You serious? You really want to join us?

Hold on a sec, aren't you in love with Chad.... you should really be next to him. Holding his hand and singing sweet nothings to him!?!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah right-o

Have to agree.

But I think he just wants some grepo action.

DeletedUser23413

They scared of the guy who they claimed that they rimmed :D
It would be great pleasure to see either Mungus got hammered or CS being slap on the face by him. Win win for me :)

DeletedUser32487

They scared of the guy who they claimed that they rimmed :D
It would be great pleasure to see either Mungus got hammered or CS being slap on the face by him. Win win for me :)

Well, why don't Mungus Fungus join you guys? He with his glarious past that you know how 'magnificiently' he won the crown in the other world with just 67 members, maybe he may teach Chad and Tom a thing or two? Plus with him leading your team winning this world with his aid would be simply a piece of cake.

Your thoughts my friend :)

DeletedUser39031

Mingus is getting really annoying. Ever heard of taking it too far?

DeletedUser

Very amusing to see leolis seeking help from fungus:d
the funy thing leolis does have the chance to send him an invite-yet simply poking for fun seems his intention.
Fungus has loads of friends in Sinope and he can just mail one of them-I did my part and got refused to help him(by him),so no need on my part to waste my time again;)
have other things to do other then spoil him:d

DeletedUser22517

Well, why don't Mungus Fungus join you guys? He with his glarious past that you know how 'magnificiently' he won the crown in the other world with just 67 members, maybe he may teach Chad and Tom a thing or two? Plus with him leading your team winning this world with his aid would be simply a piece of cake.

Your thoughts my friend :)

I want to start in your core ocean 65 so you can rim me, if i start in 45 what chances do you have of rimming me?You lost 200+ cities there

DeletedUser22517

Very amusing to see leolis seeking help from fungus:d
the funy thing leolis does have the chance to send him an invite-yet simply poking for fun seems his intention.
Fungus has loads of friends in Sinope and he can just mail one of them-I did my part and got refused to help him(by him),so no need on my part to waste my time again;)
have other things to do other then spoil him:d

Leolis can`t send me invite for ocean 65

DeletedUser

I am not going to teach him(or you:eek:);)
I do know you think of yourself being very smart to profit from 20 per cent morale but this ain't the first morale world we have played,lol
I actually do not like at all morale worlds precisely because it allows tricky tactics.

As far as I am concerned I did my part(though we are no friends and I did not have any reason to do it) when you were in need-up to you to say thanks or go to hell and become a joker of chad bass;)

DeletedUser22517

I am not going to teach him(or you:eek:);)
I do know you think of yourself being very smart to profit from 20 per cent morale but this ain't the first morale world we have played,lol
I actually do not like at all morale worlds precisely because it allows tricky tactics.

As far as I am concerned I did my part(though we are no friends and I did not have any reason to do it) when you were in need-up to you to say thanks or go to hell and become a joker of chad bass;)

Don`t worry about morale, i am gonna catch up quick.You did your part?

DeletedUser

Yes-I did offer to you via Nichy to spare you and accept you in CS and got told you were not interested in Sinope.
Out of respect for a skilled player.