Pnp A Mighty Coalition... or a Fail List?

• Thread starter DeletedUser27128
  • Start date

DeletedUser

In RL and in Games:

You cant expect respect in your own terms..

lets see how the other 12 fare..
any bets..?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And most importantly
5) All of you/ Most of you - had No time to invest on a player (newbie) and teach him to play this game(lack of sportsmanship)

and for these reasons no matter whoever wins the crown - you deserve no respect/no honor from rest of the players in the Server.

I don't know whats other alliances are doing, but let me tell you, I'm proud that OV(OCEANS VETERANS) never done something like this, OV comes from Corinth, we were in 5 world till now and every time we had palyers(minimum 10 people) who was playing grepo first time, for them OV Always had Mentors, now they are really good, some of them are Top players.

P.S +rep from me :)

DeletedUser

You guys in RLOF are so uptight, once I also wanted some of you to join but damn that whinny **ing rhetoric of yours....I bet you scream all over the forum if you see a CS coming :)

Well the fact.

I have one city in 055. No more allies there, just one city in your red ocean.
Envenom sent to this sad city a cs. it's today, but i often get cs there.
Silently just killed it. let me count: almost 5000 slings, 464 ls and some other stuff with cs. i killed them all.

let me repeat-one distant city in your red ocean, no allies.

DeletedUser

RR broke that pact actually (despite what meetjles claims) and I've kept the full transcript of that conversation for this exact reason.

[3/11/2015 8:36:14 PM] cmelissen (meetjles): no more pact
[3/11/2015 8:36:17 PM] Mojo Risin: thank god
[3/11/2015 8:37:26 PM] cmelissen: 24 hour to inform?
[3/11/2015 8:37:37 PM] miknel01: No need

[3/11/2015 8:41:54 PM] cmelissen: you guys are so screwed..... lol

Honestly Miknel, how much lower can you get. You might as well be playing limbo at this point. Who in their right mind, no offense to Mickey, would believe this little convo that you obviously just made up and made it seem real with bad spelling. As stated in your edit. Why do you think meetjles is claiming at all ? Because you lie and twist the truth. A true head of the snake.

Shingzu,
referring to me ..? (Thanks if so)

Miknel,
Thanks for the clarification - I guess its RR's Diplomatic mistake then.(Pacting/Unpacting)
Your score still stands 2.5 or maybe few more - but definitely not 5 out of 5

But dont worry the other 12 might not reach your score either (Only the top 12 were arguing who among you are best)

Thanks again for your views without animosity
I had a feeling you would reply to my post thats why i named my username as Mickey (Miknel) (i am not making fun of you!)

Dont believe everything that comes out of Miknel's mouth

Well the fact.

Silently just killed it. let me count: almost 5000 slings, 464 ls and some other stuff with cs. i killed them all.

Show them the reports lol Make a few people laugh, you'll have to cross out your own troops and stuff of course before you post it unless you're okay with showing them.

DeletedUser

Honestly Miknel, how much lower can you get. You might as well be playing limbo at this point. Who in their right mind, no offense to Mickey, would believe this little convo that you obviously just made up and made it seem real with bad spelling. As stated in your edit. Why do you think meetjles is claiming at all ? Because you lie and twist the truth. A true head of the snake.

Dont believe everything that comes out of Miknel's mouth

Show them the reports lol Make a few people laugh, you'll have to cross out your own troops and stuff of course before you post it unless you're okay with showing them.

I don't mind, I can show what I had there. it's a history now.
But yes, that was a shame!

last attack before a cs

1.04 min gap

CS

who times like that? Envenom? and i have proves.

DeletedUser

Bless me -

I will take back my words - Maybe its not RR's fault
Its unfair to jump into conclusion without hearing the RR guys. (No offence Miknel )
Anyway I am not interested in Envenom's past pacts. It was just an example for argument sake's
My criteria's are good enough to point that the top teams had blood in their hands (not just Envenom)

But i am very curious on pacts/offers between top teams like Envenom- CT- and CT's academy (Again just example sake ) my guess one of the following
1)We dont fight each other - and we compete on resource at WW
2)One of us build ww and we all merge(mathematically more than 300 members- i dont know how that will happen)
3)One of us build wonders and others send us the resources

You may chose to ignore above comments Guys - but as a person who might never lead a team of 200 or so folks I am just curious how the hell do you guys convince to get the pact (do they come asking for help..? - or is it like love at first sight (just happens))

Alternatively I can wait and watch - it will be hilarious to see the "who is made the fool"

It's sometimes funny how everyone agrees that WW is a bad ending to the game
Everyone agrees that WW winners are not really the best players
Yet everyone fights for the crown..

PS:I will move out of this thread since few others are hijacking the thread.. :(

DeletedUser43325

For a second there I thought I was speaking to adults, then Lemur jumped in and I realized that I have to dumb things down and provide pretty pictures for the sake of your comprehension. So here you go

Ankto50.png

Do you feel as dumb as you look Lemur? Because you should.

Edit: Heaven forbid I leave any part of the conversation that I copied and pasted above and allow Lemur to think I'm somehow manipulating things! I must provide more pretty pictures for Lemur while he sucks on his thumb and drools over his keyboard.

FME8jTD.png

DeletedUser

Well the fact.

Oh hello there :) for some reason I thought you were on VM, I can only talk about ppl I talked to before - and we never have,

You killed so many huh? we better be careful then.

DeletedUser

For a second there I thought I was speaking to adults, then Lemur jumped in and I realized that I have to dumb things down and provide pretty pictures for the sake of your comprehension. So here you go

Ankto50.png

Do you feel as dumb as you look Lemur? Because you should.

Edit: Heaven forbid I leave any part of the conversation that I copied and pasted above and allow Lemur to think I'm somehow manipulating things! I must provide more pretty pictures for Lemur while he sucks on his thumb and drools over his keyboard.

FME8jTD.png

Your smack talk is weak and that's also fake. They do make such a thing as lightshot where you can edit the words. Duh, youre not slick whatsoever.

DeletedUser43325

Haha wow, now I'm editing the images. You must be really desperate.

DeletedUser27128

Give me 24 hours or so. I am on VM and only dropping by occasionally from mobile,

DeletedUser27128

OH you've got to be kidding me. Stupid forum. I spend 30 mins digging through stats and making the post, and then it logs me out.

:supermad: :supermad: :supermad: :supermad: :supermad: :supermad: :supermad: :supermad: :supermad: :supermad: :supermad: :supermad: :supermad: :supermad: :supermad: :supermad: :supermad: :supermad: :supermad: :supermad: :supermad: :supermad: :supermad: :supermad: :supermad: :supermad: :supermad:

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
OH you've got to be kidding me. Stupid forum. I spend 30 mins digging through stats and making the post, and then it logs me out.

:supermad: :supermad: :supermad: :supermad: :supermad: :supermad: :supermad: :supermad: :supermad: :supermad: :supermad: :supermad: :supermad: :supermad: :supermad: :supermad: :supermad: :supermad: :supermad: :supermad: :supermad: :supermad: :supermad: :supermad: :supermad: :supermad: :supermad:

Lol I've had that before... Where I've wrote a proper long essay, get right to the end and its either somehow deleted itself or logged me out

DeletedUser

Lol I've had that before... Where I've wrote a proper long essay, get right to the end and its either somehow deleted itself or logged me out

Happened to me as well. Made a great PnP for this world when they were all making theirs. Switch tabs and it gets deleted.

DeletedUser

I always highlight and copy before clicking submit, after it happened to me, wasn't long but was still annoying having to re-write everything, if it happened on a PnP, would just give up and say it wasn't meant to be.

DeletedUser41715

1)Bond, grepointel works. i am still waiting to see those stats you promised.
2)about a week ago, when i posted with facts and numbers that flyers need 4-5 times more time to rebuild comparing to dlu, some envenom guyz were offering to teach a noob like me tricks and how to play grepo. guyz where are your flyers? why dont you try to break sieges anymore when cities are stucked with dlu? why your leaders encourage you to focus on building ls since it was so easy to replenish your flyer numbers?
3)as Manu forti posted above, why this post has been quiet the last week?