Pnp A Mighty Coalition... or a Fail List?

• Thread starter DeletedUser27128
  • Start date

DeletedUser27128

1)Bond, grepointel works. i am still waiting to see those stats you promised.
Not working for me?
dTTLYeo.png

2)about a week ago, when i posted with facts and numbers that flyers need 4-5 times more time to rebuild comparing to dlu, some envenom guyz were offering to teach a noob like me tricks and how to play grepo. guyz where are your flyers? why dont you try to break sieges anymore when cities are stucked with dlu? why your leaders encourage you to focus on building ls since it was so easy to replenish your flyer numbers?
I cannot answer this question as I am not a leader of Envenom, and also I was not the one to say anything like that. Ask the people who said it.

3)as Manu forti posted above, why this post has been quiet the last week?
Because I quit playing Grepo seriously and there is less spam in the world forums :p

What I do know is that Venom is not invincible, and you, part of a serverwide 7-8 alliance coalition, are making funny posts here. Seriously, why doesn't Srbija or Congregation go solo against Venom? After all, Envenom is a fail list, why recruit and pact the whole goddamn server to take on 1 alliance?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41715

Bond only the 1st question was for you. not the rest. and you re right about grepointel. before it was working but now not.