Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim Thread

DeletedUser10962

Some things never change, MRA's trying to puff their chest claiming they are the best yet they are nothing more than big marshmallows waiting to be roasted over a fire and eaten

Here speaks one big marshmallow

DeletedUser

If looked to roast you you'd spontaneously combust. I'm just happy I'm not going to spend this server saving you.

Likewise I don't have to listen to you say you don't have troops because they are all landlocked, or that your siege is going to die because your only defense is hoplites, or that you don't want a balls deep frontline handoff because you'd rather chill on the subfrontlines and try to crack turtles

DeletedUser22708

My super duper top 12
qldTeg1.png

DeletedUser20415

I see some players started killing their own troops .................................

DeletedUser22708

I see some players started killing their own troops .................................

Well why don't you start a "Show off your wall" thread and ask said players to post their wall in that thread..

DeletedUser

Usually a Top 12 is about the top 12 believe it or not! hence the similarities

Oh I would've never known! Thanks for clarifying that :D

I see Rampant Chaos is doing well, who are you guys fighting right now?

DeletedUser43011

Oh I would've never known! Thanks for clarifying that :D

I see Rampant Chaos is doing well, who are you guys fighting right now?

Haha count on me for pointing out the obvious lol, I wouldnt say we are fighting anyone... more having a steady relaxing walk over Ridic & Ridic2, BoB & Bob2, Silent Assasins & Co, Balkan Elite squad & Academy.

Im not naive though and realise we have not yet come to blows with what i would call a proper alliance, had some BP exchanges with certain elements of FB but neither side has really lifted a finger on that one.

Had a couple of BP skirmishes with Ssicker but nothing worth reporting.

Yet to lose a city we care about (a city being in OC54 that is) and spend my days laughing at the Tavern rumours.

How are you getting along ?