Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim Thread

DeletedUser31385

730263ab6b.jpg

then 20 min later ........

1fabc35f4f.png

Im assuming mythicals got it?

DeletedUser22708

I think SICK & Co must be feeling pretty sick after that...

After all I think they were attempting to make a statement by stuffing the city so well with troops. Which would have been successful if not for the halloween event opening the same day.

So imo not sure props are actually due UL given the seige break was simply bought. Which I am pretty sure a lot of FB members will agree, is kinda ruining this game. Ppls level of competitive edge will only continue to rise thus the more extreme the spending will become. To stay competitive you basically have to spend more..

I agree wholeheartedly MightDuff, but I was more giving props to the good planning than merely buying manti / harpy tokens from the event.

I know that for quite a bit of people including me, Carphi is their last server, due to the unbalance when it comes to these events.
The people who design these events clearly haven't played this game on a serious level.

DeletedUser13405

730263ab6b.jpg

then 20 min later ........

1fabc35f4f.png

I can't +rep you bc I have to spread some around first, but that was a beautiful break! Well done!

And for anyone saying its only bc of the Halloween event...those buffs take time to actually fill up your city with troops. This was on Day 1. So, most of those flyers were made before the Halloween event the hard way rather than just being bought. Props to UL on that one.

DeletedUser20415

yeah most of those flyers were made before the event by favor farming, that is one of the reasons that UL did not loose any city yet.

Although U.L did loose 4 cities way far from our core, but its okay :)

DeletedUser31385

yeah most of those flyers were made before the event by favor farming, that is one of the reasons that UL did not loose any city yet.

Although U.L did loose 4 cities way far from our core, but its okay :)

As long as you guys can get that back + more is all that matters.

DeletedUser31385

for the noooby idiot who - reped me leaving this:

e5dc5a6fa5.jpg

If you want, you and all the nooby alliances that u have been in, with all the nooby team mates u played with, I can teach you a thing or two about stealing BP ...

How much rep did he take away?

Coxwana

Phrourach
Forehead Slap worthy

for the noooby idiot who - reped me leaving this:

e5dc5a6fa5.jpg

If you want, you and all the nooby alliances that u have been in, with all the nooby team mates u played with, I can teach you a thing or two about stealing BP ...

I wonder if he realizes you sent fliers to kill siege so your supports would be Bireme supports or anything naval for that matter in order to steal BP from them.

Some people don't think before they speak. Others are just plain stupid and should be quiet.

DeletedUser50833

And for anyone saying its only bc of the Halloween event...those buffs take time to actually fill up your city with troops. This was on Day 1. So, most of those flyers were made before the Halloween event the hard way rather than just being bought.

I disagree on this one.

The siege hour is 12 hour in Carphi and the Travel time for units is faster .
Manti nukes(slowest among the Halloween myth gifts) can be hatched 45 in 5 hours .

That siege would have needed 400 manti's (check simulator)

So if 8/10 players buy the recipes after seeing that siege , they would have gathered 450 mantis in 6 hours time and TT would be 2 or 3 hours - they still have 3 hours to adjust with the decision making.

Please note that i am not accusing any of UL players of buying the gifts - Technical question technically answered thats all

DeletedUser22708

Well a UL member did tell me he still had 10 manti tokens left. Maybe that's just him personally or there were more like that.

Anways my props were given because UL waited for SSICK to stack the siege enough so they'd think it would be safe and then stealing the BP as well as the transports of those DLU that were killed.
Anyone can buy mantis, not anyone can execute a lovely plan. If i think mantis were bought, probably, but that's how the game is played now so let's move on

DeletedUser50935

Just...wow! What a complete joke.

From their profile.... (comments in bold are my own)

We are
SSICK
SSICKer
SSICKest
SSICKly

What else do you need to know? [What is your purpose here with nobody else to fight?]

We don't recruit. [Of course not, who else is even in their oceans to recruit]
We don't do Diplo. [They have 4 sister/brother/cousins former roommate/academies....and who knows how many pacts/NAPs?
We FIGHT. [Killing each others troops I guess for BP? Theres nobody left to fight because they all joined one of your silly academies or are pacted with you.]

One of the things that is truly ruining the game is a strategy like this. Let me give you a tip...go play Farmville. Might be more to your liking. You dont have to stack the CSs up in someone's harbor and kill them all to grow. Stop wrecking my WAR game!

There not breaking the rules you can play a game however you want...

DeletedUser50935

A message to Naji (after the neg rep btw, but hey at least you signed it...) I may be a noob, but i'm a legit one MRA's don't break the rules of grepo.. perhaps this might help: https://wiki.en.grepolis.com/wiki/Rules :D SSICK (and co.) don't break the rules by recruiting...

DeletedUser43325

I don't think anyone was claiming it was against the rules. I think most are just saying it's lame. And after rimming almost everyone in your alliance in the first 2 weeks of this server (which if I remember correctly we rimmed you twice?) I think it's safe to say you are a noob, and not a legit one (whatever that means).

DeletedUser50935

I don't think anyone was claiming it was against the rules. I think most are just saying it's lame. And after rimming almost everyone in your alliance in the first 2 weeks of this server (which if I remember correctly we rimmed you twice?) I think it's safe to say you are a noob, and not a legit one (whatever that means).

I quit Carphi ... I wasn't playing... I ghosted... And also who is at the top of that leaderboard?

Is it Unwritten legacy? NO.

Final Boss? NO.

It's SSICK...

Seems like the 'MRA' is winning, so quit trash talking about them until you beat them...

DeletedUser2663

I quit Carphi ... I wasn't playing... I ghosted... And also who is at the top of that leaderboard?

Is it Unwritten legacy? NO.

Final Boss? NO.

It's SSICK...

Seems like the 'MRA' is winning, so quit trash talking about them until you beat them...

Just going to point out an example. Back on Gamma Grepohugs / serpentine medea were never top of the leaderboards. Hell they were ranked around 5th/6th untill about half a year had gone by. For the entire time though they were the undisputed best in gamma and hell, ended up winning the world as well. i say this cos its pretty much the same for UL and FB, they will be the smaller alliance for a while due to the MRA tendacies of SICK but they will always be considered better

And btw the only ranking that really matters in this game is your battle stats. Anyone can sim city and build but its the good players that go about and kill their enemies and when i look at the top alliance ABP stats what do i see? UL and FB are dominating with no real competition. So sure sick can say they are the best simmers but UL and FB are still leagues better and hell, based on their ABP i would say they are beating them :p