PnP: File 1 of the GIS Alliance Assessments - Children of the Light.

DeletedUser

Name: Children of the Light
Class: MRA
Agent in Charge: OrangeOpti (Agent 12)

Agent 12 was assigned to this task after an informant said that these Children were creating an army designed to mass bolt.

Agent 12 successfully infiltrated this alliances without any problems due to there being a rule allowing everyone to join.

This appeared to be false however as they only wanted to make friends.

col3ju.jpg

He then continued and found that there was a mastermind in the alliance who wanted everyone to experience war and do all the work for him.

col4m.jpg

There was then a question asked to which someone responded very strangely.
col5y.jpg

Clearing is conquering everyone on your island? I thought that was being a turtle.

Then finally he saw someone who thought that this alliance looked bad!
col1j.jpg

OrangeOpti's answer: You could change the allow anybody in rule and kick inactives.

OrangeOpti then decided that it was time to leave the alliance. He however, mass mailed everyone telling them that they were gonna have an assessment posted on the forums. He got a very interesting reply from a member of the alliance (the very same that invited him).

OrangeOpti today at 2:44 AM
Hey guys, I'm the local spy in this area and I infiltrated your alliance to look about. Thanks for the lulz, you will be seeing an assessment of your allianc on the grepolis forums.

Friends today at 5:37 AM
why did you have to do such a thing? I'm going to write about this on the Grep forums, saying that you are a traitor and no one can trust you. Probably the only alliance you're going to get accepted into is the pathetic losers who hired you in the first place.

OrangeOpti today at 5:51 AM
I shall await your bolts.

Friends today at 5:53 AM
yeah and still be unprotected ... at least you'll get covered by other faithful and loyal players if you were in an alliance, but wait until I type up to the Grepo forums. then no one'll want you.

and to think it's fun to betray people who took you in and gave you so many of the rights other alliances don't even give their top members, that's a sad prospect.

OrangeOpti today at 6:02 AM
Quite frankly, Theta is my playground. I run an elite alliance in eta which is doing twice as good as you with only 40 members.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats Part 1 of the GIS alliance assessments. Another one has already been planned. Kudos to Friends for being so aggressive! Please Comment on what you think of it and rate out of 10.

DeletedUser

Hello?

Hello everyone. Yes, the previous, whatever OrangeOpti has said is true. Thanks, OrangeOpti, for taking so much time and effort for this. It was really necessary and appreciated.

As I have said before, everything is true. However, who cares if we as an alliance want more allies? It is human nature to make sure that you have other trusting and loyal people to back you up in case of need. There is nothing wrong with that.

Also, about the message about attacking people. It says on the Children of the Light alliance profile that we are a mostly peace-keeping alliance. However, it does not say that we are 100% peace-keepers, and plus, we also have to get battle points, too.

For the next one. Yes, which alliance wouldn't love to capture a whole island for itself, to make an alliance stronghold?

For the last one. Yes, it is very true. However, markmark29, a very experience and loyal player, does not believe the alliance is bad, it is just that we must improve our ways. We are always searching for ways to improve our alliance; it does not mean that we are discontent with what we have.

Lastly, I would just like to point out that it was so incredibly nice and endearing of OrangeOpti to join our alliance, gain our trust, and then betray us.

Hey, OrangeOpti, in the last "strike" at us, you just wrote about what "happened", while for the rest you actually gave proof (showed the pictures about the messages/alliance forum). How come in the last "diss" you didn't do the same, huh? What happened to your response on 5:49? It's not there, is it? OrangeOpti, you are only giving half of what happened in that final message. Let me post what really happened:

http://en8.grepolis.com/game/message?id=136702&action=view&town_id=2392&h=GJEprV02

Please take a look at 5:49. Look at what OrangeOpti wrote. Now notice that he conveniently left this part out in his attack campaign against me. Yes, I now that I'm giving all of you full access to my city, because I have nothing to hide.

Now do you know that he is actually the traitor, and he is attacking against us because he is simply jealous?

Contact me back on what you think. This is not fair, what he has done, because he has lied about our alliance and what I have said to him, or what he has said to me that provoked me.

Thank you all.

DeletedUser

This is the whole conversation. You will see that there is barely a lot of difference in the time between our conversations, which means I at least am no hiding anything.

OrangeOpti today at 6:12 AM
http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?t=7129
OrangeOpti today at 6:06 AM
Oops. And I just remembered. You know where it says anyone, its supposed to mean you. I just got carried away.
OrangeOpti today at 6:02 AM
Quite frankly, Theta is my playground. I run an elite alliance in eta which is doing twice as good as you with only 40 members.
Friends today at 5:53 AM
yeah and still be unprotected ... at least you'll get covered by other faithful and loyal players if you were in an alliance, but wait until I type up to the Grepo forums. then no one'll want you.

and to think it's fun to betray people who took you in and gave you so many of the rights other alliances don't even give their top members, that's a sad prospect.
OrangeOpti today at 5:51 AM
I shall await your bolts.
Friends today at 5:50 AM
sure, do your best.

have fun ... and good luck. you might need it in the future.
OrangeOpti today at 5:49 AM
I did. And no offence, but I have a better reputation than anyone on the forums. In fact, I'm gonna make a PnP about this convo and laugh at you. As for people who hired me. I didn't get hired, I do this for fun. I will get into alliances, just you wait.
Friends today at 5:43 AM
yeah, and I hope you read my other message, too.
OrangeOpti today at 5:38 AM
I was a spy..... I was just assessing you guys for an entertaining PnP on the forums.
Friends today at 5:32 AM
Why did you leave?

DeletedUser7329

Awe I didn't even get quoted for saying anything.

For the record and so everyone who can't go to sleep till this whole issue is brought to light I'ld like to show one of my posts in that very same forum.

---------------
Cmore 24.06.2010 17:54
Hi I'm Cmore
---------------
:pro:
I know...unbelievable. You can tell this guy isn't going far. Who does he think he is anyways..????
Next he will want to make allies in a strategy game Sheeeeeez....and attack people....

This one is even more revealing.
-------------
Cmore 26.06.2010 04:04
I like Pie
-----------------------
:eek:
I bet he has plans for world domination...I can just tell.

DeletedUser7329

Seriously though. I got your letter saying you had ingeniously snuck past our "Welcome" sign at the door and infiltrated us. Grats to the skill level there junior.
I'ld say don't let the door hit ya on the way out but...IT WAS OPEN TO BEGIN WITH.........

I figured you might actually come up with a few points we could take back with us to improve ourselves.

Kick the inactives ??? Was that really the best ya could come up with? Everyone does it different. One day, two days, turn red, blue green... Personally I like to kick em two days BEFORE they go inactive. Now thats hardcore.

Let us know when you infiltrate a secret secret alliance or go outside..whichever comes first.

DeletedUser

oy I have a better forum reputation than you

also i seen you infiltrated AOZ

and I would invite you into RSP just to see how much good feed back we get ;)

and one more thing friends teach your alliance english you seem to be fairly good at it, their messages hurt my eyes!!!

DeletedUser

Seems his stay was short lived and was removed by another leader today.

DeletedUser

he joined last night im sure he got enough juicy info for us not that our spy couldn't do it for us or anyone elses spy couldn't for that matter

DeletedUser

damn the children of light they took someone i wanted to invite into RSP but i asked him and didn't get a reply

DeletedUser

Its for fun, your all too moany! I <3 you Opti but why didn't you do a kick and run? :(

DeletedUser

Nice work OO, looking forward to your infiltrations to come.
I think the next on your list should be AAP. :p

DeletedUser

I would say send another agent into AOZ but they won't be around for long. How about Empire of Kings.

DeletedUser

Lol, bragging about your forum reputation - Nice life, son.

Notice my second last reply. I said, oops, where I said anyone, I meant you. It was cause I was writing on my alliance forums on eta at the same time and accidentaly wrote part of the message into the reply to the convo. I then managed to fail to delete it.I apologize if I appeared cocky. I had not included that bit of the conversation because it would highlight the mistake and cause a massive flame war.

As for my next Assessement File. I got some pics on AOZ, gonna go round some others soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Seriously though. I got your letter saying you had ingeniously snuck past our "Welcome" sign at the door and infiltrated us. Grats to the skill level there junior.

I'ld say don't let the door hit ya on the way out but...IT WAS OPEN TO BEGIN WITH.........
Never said it was hard.

I figured you might actually come up with a few points we could take back with us to improve ourselves.

Which spy actually tells the enemy where to improve....are you drunk?

Kick the inactives ??? Was that really the best ya could come up with? Everyone does it different. One day, two days, turn red, blue green... Personally I like to kick em two days BEFORE they go inactive. Now thats hardcore.
That's why you aren't a leader. As for the kicking.... its actually a pretty good idea.
Let us know when you infiltrate a secret secret alliance or go outside..whichever comes first.
I went outside, I have a life, that was a bad insult.

Answers in Bold, Sorry for double post, I am unable to double quote.

DeletedUser

dude would you like to assess RSP? if sak agrees with it

i dunno if any other leader reads this