PnP: File 1 of the GIS Alliance Assessments - Children of the Light.

DeletedUser

I would like to assess any of the major alliances in theta. And Jayaris, I apologized, no flame war for you. :)

DeletedUser

don't worry me n blazey will be there to flame both of you down to size ;)

DeletedUser

You should check out IW, AoZ, Burnings Suns and TO (Or Under Construction).

DeletedUser

AoZ has already been done.

Oh yeah, Friends, I didn't gain your trust or anything. I was there for about 15 minutes. You are being all emotional.

DeletedUser

Why, I'm not that dangerous.....really! I'm your superior in Eta remember! Ahhh... my threats fail.

DeletedUser2795

I just need a few more points on Theta to gain some sort of credibility with alliances :p

DeletedUser

Look at OrangeOpti's "logo". "Penetrating the Impenetrable?" Please. Our alliance was open to everyone, and he brags about being able to "penetrate" into our alliance.

bragger.

DeletedUser2795

Look at OrangeOpti's "logo". "Penetrating the Impenetrable?" Please. Our alliance was open to everyone, and he brags about being able to "penetrate" into our alliance.

bragger.

OrangeOpti is not calling your alliance inpenetrable

DeletedUser

Yes orange opti has had that sig since way back in delta days... and he has been doing this for a while. So for any of us players that have been here a while we know what he gets up to for fun.

It's no point calling him out as a traitor. One, he isnt really and Two, We all know what he gets up to for fun.

DeletedUser

And 3) half the time we ask him to infiltrate certain alliances very publicly on these forums... really not our fault if the alliance is then dumb enough to actually invite him lol

DeletedUser2795

Just like I do not know why I have been invited to the alliance I am currently in in Theta :p. and I am wondering how patient I am feeling :p