Will it ever end?

DeletedUser49069

WILL IT EVER END?

The hugging thats going around in ALL grep worlds...??? Back in the day it used to take 5 months to build a full Manti Nuke... Now 4 hours. Back in the good old days we used to kill ALL things in sight... And now people would rather huddle together and hug rather than actually have fun and fight.

It is becoming normal for people in Grep to Pact with the entire world and sim rather than have war in a WAR game.

This post is not downing people who have one Pact or some NAPs...

But the day you can't win with 130 people and need a "Over Flow" alliance or a "Sister" or a "Academy" Or had to do 4 Mergers just to stay in the fight And last but not least 6 PACTS!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Is the day you must look in the mirror and see how bad you and your alliances are at Grep. :pro:

Grep is becoming to much like a LOVE game rather than a WAR game.

Big shout out to those alliances who do still hold up by their selves/actually joined a world to fight.

Rant over... But Strap Up people....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser43007

If inno didn't make a real change in the game mostly that will be my last server here.
As u said, now you need 4hr to build a full manti nuke and that manti nuke with 0 wall and some extra attack reinforcement and good hero can kill almost 6k worth of populations (around 3 cities) and while u need days to rebuild the lost DLU in few hrs you can have your manties full and ready! it is a big error in the game now, we barely see now any of the big players loosing a city! Dont know how come inno cant see this!?

As to the 2nd part, and as to my knowledge recruiting is always the most important part of the alliance to keep it up or bring it up, every alliance loose a members every few days and a good alliance is the alliance that always have a good backup to replace unactive player with a new member. That can be done in many ways, pacts, merges, academy ... but u need to take attention to the quality of the (pacts, merges, academy,..).
As to BN i think we have the smallest pacts numbers wrt to the top 10 alliances.

DeletedUser49069

With most things you said I agree with.... however recruiting is completely different than sisters and mergers.

DeletedUser17513

quite sure that LF does not aid BN in your little war :)

DeletedUser49069

quite sure that LF does not aid BN in your little war :)
We have seen some supports sent from LF... but likely is a coincidence or a mistake. However I do feel that LF wishes the cap limit was 200...

DeletedUser41897

WILL IT EVER END?

The hugging thats going around in ALL grep worlds...??? Back in the day it used to take 5 months to build a full Manti Nuke... Now 4 hours. Back in the good old days we used to kill ALL things in sight... And now people would rather huddle together and hug rather than actually have fun and fight.

It is becoming normal for people in Grep to Pact with the entire world and sim rather than have war in a WAR game.

This post is not downing people who have one Pact or some NAPs...

But the day you can't win with 130 people and need a "Over Flow" alliance or a "Sister" or a "Academy" Or had to do 4 Mergers just to stay in the fight And last but not least 6 PACTS!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Is the day you must look in the mirror and see how bad you and your alliances are at Grep. :pro:

Grep is becoming to much like a LOVE game rather than a WAR game.

Big shout out to those alliances who do still hold up by their selves/actually joined a world to fight.

Rant over... But Strap Up people....

Quit whining Chicken Hawk.

DeletedUser49069

right.... not sure what your problem is with me... but you still have yet done anything to me in game and we are neighbors! Keep running down south with VAZ and the rest of BN.... we're still coming.

Big words= little man

DeletedUser

You sure like to complain.

Grepolis is a Resource Management Game not a War Game. How do you win? Build the wonders. How do you build them? Resources.
The people who can best manage their resources be it through war or whatever means necessary wins.

Now if you wait for someone to knock you off your high horse the fall will hurt more, so step down.

DeletedUser49069

this is why I post in forums. To keep things alive. However hot heads like you are what makes people with a good head on their shoulders not post anything.

Although will say..... seems all you are doing is handling resources.... as you certainly aren't fighting anyone... good luck with your 14 alliances.

This post wasn't made to complain. It was made to say we want some fun.... it's people like you and oneman that talk big and do nothing.

Keep Simming up there in 44 :p

DeletedUser10962

I'm pretty sure he's trolling number 2 in the world and he's only taken one city from and enemy in an alliance, those stats suck. As to not liking people pacting thats what the game is now the creation of shared reservations and forums made this much easier (overall I think a good thing) but now it's too easy to be drawn into it. You just have to play on a lower cap world to avoid this sort of thing. In Carphi ally cap is 40 biggest single entity there is anon and they're only 80 players. Pick the world to suit your gameplay style.

DeletedUser49069

Taking a city is taking a city... I love this. So many haters with so few cities and bp... but yes... I agree i suck.;)

Also if alliance cap was 40 there'd be 6 sister alliances.

DeletedUser10962

Taking a city is taking a city... I love this. So many haters with so few cities and bp... but yes... I agree i suck.;)

Also if alliance cap was 40 there'd be 6 sister alliances.

So if cap was 40 you think nothing would change? If cap was 20 people would be in groups of up to 60, 40 up to around 120-150, cap 60 groups of 200-250 etc the bigger the cap the bigger the groups that work together it's just logic.

off topic rant in spoiler so not to derail

Maybe suck is an exaggeration don't do yourself down it shows you have a lack of the cajones required to try and fight the big people. If taking a city is taking a city then getting another city is getting another city. If thats the case the kings and queens of founding would be the best alliance ever. However no-one in their right mind would ever say that.

There are many ways to measure greatness:

Some do it by points - thats ok but crude and particularly on a morale world a bad way to do it.
Some do it by BP - used to be a very good measure however the new imbalances in grepo suggest that this is no longer a good method as BP is a lot easier to come by when you can buy mantis and double BP
Some do it by BP/points - How hard you have fought to earn your position (do you sim for festivals/buy slots or do it the hard way) also favours those with good city builds
Some do it by the players ability to take enemy cities - Lets face it in many ways that shows your value as a player the ability to hurt your enemy.

DeletedUser49069

Well I use no gold other for premium and that gold has been traded not bought. As for my bp... I have 15 cs on my wall and under 80 mants. My bp is gained through skill not gold. My alliance has spots for people. We don't just let everyone do their own thing. This creates sims and no team work. As to enemies... my cities were taken to keep them away from enemies and to kill them with them. So far it's working.

As to you... I can't find your name anywhere in game... so must be easy to talk so much... I however, am not hiding or saying I'm better than anyone. So... for those that continue to post... get back to the game... your simms may need you.

DeletedUser49069

Oneman... are married to Vaz? Is that why you have so few cities? To busy thinking of how much you hate me?

Edit.
I can do this all day. It's funny how many one plus reps I've gotten from this post. It shows whose played long and won through fighting. Not by simming. And most that (obviously can't read) this was not complaining nor calling people out) as its stated "worlds". However those that did post negative comments just shows who the simmers are and those that would rather play with barbies while their cities grow and get no bp.

DeletedUser49069

Thanks for the respect. Shows the character in a enemy alliance. Maybe why you fit so well with BN?

Lose respect for your enemy means your already loosing the war.

DeletedUser41897

buddy_christ_2.png