Will it ever end?

DeletedUser

HH, I agree we have to many players, it is actually a bit annoying, however we are fighting Demons who are getting a lot of support from Necro, and a couple of other smaller alliances,

so we need the numbers to compete, Demons are a good attacking force and with Necro supplying a lot of defence it is working well for them,

as for Pact with BN yes we do, but we do not share a forum so only way support or attacks could be send is via PM,

so although I dont like our numbers if we did not have them we would be walked all over we are fighting a lot of alliances,

MK Elite, Necro, Demons, Charon (who have come back well)

DeletedUser

.... just have to give shout out to djdom, one of the better players in grepolis.......

DeletedUser52135

WILL IT EVER END?

The hugging thats going around in ALL grep worlds...??? Back in the day it used to take 5 months to build a full Manti Nuke... Now 4 hours. Back in the good old days we used to kill ALL things in sight... And now people would rather huddle together and hug rather than actually have fun and fight.

It is becoming normal for people in Grep to Pact with the entire world and sim rather than have war in a WAR game.

This post is not downing people who have one Pact or some NAPs...

But the day you can't win with 130 people and need a "Over Flow" alliance or a "Sister" or a "Academy" Or had to do 4 Mergers just to stay in the fight And last but not least 6 PACTS!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Is the day you must look in the mirror and see how bad you and your alliances are at Grep. :pro:

Grep is becoming to much like a LOVE game rather than a WAR game.

Big shout out to those alliances who do still hold up by their selves/actually joined a world to fight.

Rant over... But Strap Up people....

Do it the old way, 7 enemies. 1 pact who is just there so your guys and gals dont think theyre all alone in dominating their world.Grepolis has become the natural progression of a game they change it from what people fell in love with because they think that more people will love the game if they can spend all their money and out do everyone. Ive always said it a Non gold world would be great fun but not realistic.

DeletedUser2663

The main problem with to much pacting and so on going on these days comes down to the whole gold issue now. Back in the day a small alliance of skilled players could take on the world ( i remember being on both sides in this case) as gold only used to give a small advantage in advisors and cutting build times. With events instant build and so on, Skill alone can't compete with gold anymore so it comes down to who can throw the most gold around in events and in that situation it only makes sense to ally up to reduce the amount of enemy gold users one has to deal with. Even a nobody player in a nobody alliance can be dam scary with a bit of gold spending

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser47690

I'm pretty sure he's trolling number 2 in the world and he's only taken one city from and enemy in an alliance, those stats suck. As to not liking people pacting thats what the game is now the creation of shared reservations and forums made this much easier (overall I think a good thing) but now it's too easy to be drawn into it. You just have to play on a lower cap world to avoid this sort of thing. In Carphi ally cap is 40 biggest single entity there is anon and they're only 80 players. Pick the world to suit your gameplay style.

he is only taking internals :D
no1 has ever seen him attacking someone

DeletedUser49204

Responce

WILL IT EVER END?

The hugging thats going around in ALL grep worlds...??? Back in the day it used to take 5 months to build a full Manti Nuke... Now 4 hours. Back in the good old days we used to kill ALL things in sight... And now people would rather huddle together and hug rather than actually have fun and fight.

It is becoming normal for people in Grep to Pact with the entire world and sim rather than have war in a WAR game.
This will stop as soon as people stop paying for it aka never

This post is not downing people who have one Pact or some NAPs...

But the day you can't win with 130 people and need a "Over Flow" alliance or a "Sister" or a "Academy" Or had to do 4 Mergers just to stay in the fight And last but not least 6 PACTS!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Is the day you must look in the mirror and see how bad you and your alliances are at Grep. :pro:

Grep is becoming to much like a LOVE game rather than a WAR game.

Big shout out to those alliances who do still hold up by their selves/actually joined a world to fight.

Rant over... But Strap Up people....
I personally agree with this and not a huge fan of more then one pact. However it is always going to be this way and always has. I remember people complaining on zeta and Epsilon about the good old days in alpha when there was less pacts. Heck it has been worse, I remember there was some early world with a 500 cap where people would have 2+ pacts, forget the name of world, but was won by Harbinger (and also my first world i won). People understand if they want to win WW that more people = more resources. Plus more pacts is more enemies and more abp

DeletedUser52109

Inno is business and they'll do anything to make people buy more gold.

This is business, nothing personal.

DeletedUser49069

he is only taking internals :D
no1 has ever seen him attacking someone

Harvey.... i seem to remember you kicking players we are taking... Oracle shows BN 19 and CS 18... real numbers are 29 to 20... Soooo.... stop posting... Also... get a better translator..

DeletedUser49069

Nah I reckon he does nice small players he's put a bunch of cats or cs in so he can keep his BP stats up

Also... you.. you have no name in this world... come at me... I have no BP... I buy my slots with ALL the gold i have .

It must be fun to afford the drugs you are on.

DeletedUser39931

diplomacy is just as much part of war as killing your enemy.

And as people keep saying this is a war game which means all aspects of war are used in it.
Some of them such as planting spies i dont agree with myself but its part of the game and you have to deal with it

DeletedUser49069

diplomacy is just as much part of war as killing your enemy.

And as people keep saying this is a war game which means all aspects of war are used in it.
Some of them such as planting spies i dont agree with myself but its part of the game and you have to deal with it

Alliances that need spies obliviously suck. means they cant win on their own. Pacts are apart the "war game" yes... But pacting with the world... shows nothing but lack of skill. Also for those in other worlds or this one... Arandjeo joined here with BN just to spy. after his duty was done... He joined them... got messages and everything if interested :) BN plays nothing but straight HAHAHAHA :)

#theysuckandjeffto :p

DeletedUser10962

I'm in this world under a new name. Sadly you can only have one forum account. It's pretty obvious who I am but if you're too lazy to work it out good for you. Neg rep me all you want but let's be honest it'll take a while to knock mine it's as old as the hills.

If you want to show you're so good start a post your wall thread hey it's about the only thread you haven't started. All I see here is a loudmouth who has a huge ego combined with zero self confidence so he has to stroke it all day in the forums to cover for his poor stats. Yes you have points (in a morale world thats a bad thing genius). Let me help you out from a veteran to a realtive rookie. In morale worlds this is what you want your city to look like not one of those huge poorly built jobs you have. Come back take some real enemy cities and maybe some of the vets will respect you instead of listening to your loudmouth rants.
UKTzbi1.png

DeletedUser49069

Right................... need some midol? Also my stats are good lol I'll put together a shopping list for you.

Grocery list:
Midol
Glasses
Tampons
A life?
Eggs
Milk
Soap
PreperationH

DeletedUser10962

Your stats are poor. You're in a morale world point rank > BP rank means you spend too much time simming not enough time fighting. Shows you're a selfish player who doesn't do what any good player in your situation would do which is take then give to smaller ally members. You've also not taken any decent cities you're a simmer and a joke. Odds are you're killing your own troops for BP.

To summarise your stats:

Taken individually your points and BP are good but combined they suggest a player who doesn't understand the game mechanics.
No evidence of being able to conquer component enemies perhaps because you've run away from any real fight so you can spend your time here stroking your delicate ego.
Despite having a ton of cities which would reduce your ability to Attack actual enemies (if you ever did that) you're too selfish to help out team mates. You're the emperor with no clothes on professing he's dressed regally but no-ones buying it

DeletedUser49069

Bp shows I don't use gold and can't buy 12 mant tokens like everyone else. ;)

And yep... I don't help anyone out.... My alliance job is to do nothing but support me. HAHAHAHAHA

I feel like you are my ex wife. Howd you know I play this game?

DeletedUser50833

How the hell did you get the BP man?

DeletedUser35069

Clearing inactive internals before collecting their heads.