Top 12 Sink or Swim Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser51435

I'm not sure why you would say what you did against Hex and Syc0path. They both have been productive and positive members of TR and we are very pleased to add their experience to the alliance.

You can say you are not simming or not running proper ops but I have always looked at that as excuses from sick alliances. Your alliance is about to be down by 1,000 cities going into wonders. My guess is the real cancer is still with you because when I see your long term founder leave in the manner he did suggest you have real problems. When I review your profile I can see all the inactive or VM players and that only happens in a unhappy alliance.

I don't think Hex or Syc0 are the cancer ... you still have cancer in need of treatment.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10335

Our alliance may not be perfect, but we try to work together. One thing i am sure of, is that as soon as Hex and Syco came into our alliance, all they did was wine and moan. not so much from hex but everything went wrong if syco was around.
He created a very negative atmosphere. but hey maybe he was just unhappy. and i dont know for sure that he was a spy or anything of such. but what i do know is that he never produced proof that he was attacking the enemy.
i have moved on. and i am not worried about why he left, all i know is the group is more united because of it.

DeletedUser52274

Our alliance may not be perfect, but we try to work together. One thing i am sure of, is that as soon as Hex and Syco came into our alliance, all they did was wine and moan. not so much from hex but everything went wrong if syco was around.
He created a very negative atmosphere. but hey maybe he was just unhappy. and i dont know for sure that he was a spy or anything of such. but what i do know is that he never produced proof that he was attacking the enemy.
i have moved on. and i am not worried about why he left, all i know is the group is more united because of it.

You haven't moved on your bitter and twisted and it's so easy for you to pass the buck instead of looking at the real issues and the cause of them, wish I lived in a deluded world like you do.

I never wanted to join BRB but my friends went there and I went there out of loyalty, the option to for RA to merge with BRB was taken when I was busy in RL at work leading up to the Christmas period. Only now has my work load eased off. When I got to BRB it was evident of how much of a cluster it was in. Now who is to blame for this the so called leaders of whom most had gone hand in hand into VM and left the alliance to rot.

So don't call me a cancer for stating the obvious and certainly don't call me a spy like you did to James from TF. Of which I'm still awaiting an explanation as to why you think he is a spy this I asked when I joined BRB and you never answered. And whilst we're on about you selling people down the river, you sold Antimatter down the river so you'd get a bigger slice of the bed from AFC. Cause AFC have never trusted Antimatter and weren't prepared to try and trust them. Can't wait to see how that pans out for you.

So if I'm the cancer and the root of all BRB's problems and I wasn't in there more than a couple of weeks then your the frigging Virgin Mary.

Now if your going to go running your mouth off like you have been at least get the facts right and tell the truth for once.

This thread should be renamed Issues with Tissues just for you.

DeletedUser

to all people please be careful with personal insults. calling someone a cancer is not ok. remember we are all freinds here (SW)

DeletedUser48096

All I can say is HILARIOUS !!! Brb has never run a proper op against TD as yet. Yes we have let players attack TD at random but never an alliance runned op.

Maybe, But its hard to have an "alliance runned op" when most of the alliance is in VM. :p

Not to mention the fact that all but around two of your players ocean 34 being in VM might be effecting your memory as I would beg to differ with that statement there stripling... KingKevWins had 6 BRB players trying to take cities off him, are you going to tell me that wasn't an organized op?

DeletedUser10335

it was not an alliance organised op. no
To syco- i will admit brb has had its share of internal problems before you came on board, but nothing like it was after you arrived.
and i have not sold antimatter down the river. he messaged me about his own problems in his backyard. and after we reorganized the chaotic forums. they run much better now. thank you. and there is not 27 forums but 17 including hidden ones. ;-)

DeletedUser52274

To syco- i will admit brb has had its share of internal problems before you came on board, but nothing like it was after you arrived.
and i have not sold antimatter down the river. he messaged me about his own problems in his backyard. and after we reorganized the chaotic forums. they run much better now. thank you. and there is not 27 forums but 17 including hidden ones. ;-)

I told a porky pie (lie) I said I was in BRB for 2 weeks my bad it was only 8 days, so 8 days at 5 minutes at the most per day equates to 40 mins.

So in 40 mins I'm responsible for causing utter carnage to an alliance that almost 40% of it's members were in VM or inactive......really. I'd like to live in la la land like you do. Truly I'm not going to be your scapegoat for failures that had nothing to do with me. The people you need to be blaming are the long term council members in VM. The inactives, the people who don't read either the forums or messages.

If RA had known how bad things were in BRB the merge would have had a different spin on it. I'm guessing by not telling the truth you hoped to gloss over the cracks when we arrived, unlucky you were caught out.

As for your forum tabs there were 27 in total including hidden ones when I got there it was a shambles I offered you assistance on how to change them but you weren't really interested in listening to what I had to say. I'm so glad you managed to get it down to 17 took you long enough.

So because of my hectic work life and the shambles over there it was only a matter of time me leaving was only a matter of time and I left with the intention of ghosting but I was talked out of it over a number of days.

So I suggest you stop airing your issues in public using your used tissues, I'm sure the rest of the server is fed up reading about them.

DeletedUser48096

And nobody other than you even implied that BRB even ran an "alliance organised op", The GM never actually said you did so Iam going to have to drag these goalposts back into place before you attempt to push them even further from this discussion.

This is what GM said:

The GM said:
Is it really a surprise to anyone that 3/4 of BRB's players have run for cover? We only have to read back a couple of months back when Helena and co were spruiking their so called dominance over TD. Well that certainly back fired didn't it? As I mentioned then Helena would be one of the first to run for cover once the heat was turned up. Alas, just like clockwork.

I believe also ProstheticHead you had a lot to say around this time. I guess in hindsight, you would like to retract that line of reasoning.

Is this the future of Grep, attack until attacked back, then just quit? I guess Grep's days are numbered....shame..

Nowhere did GM even mention the words "op", "operation" or even suggested that BRB even ran them. All he did was note that some players from BRB where attacking. So Iam going to have to call you out on your semantics and fallacies here Stripling.

Now as GM noted if you scroll back a few weeks you will find numerous posts from Helena and co proclaiming dominance over TD.. What happened to that dominance Stripling and where are those voices now?? Oh right they are likely to be found quivering under the table with a pee rolling down their legs............. or hiding in VM...

Oh and four cities? You are aware that BRB lost 8 cities the following day to TD aren't you?, Speaking of which lets compare conquests again over the last 14 days.

TD vs BRB
31 - 7
d14d75ae653277fec4f102563b9a037b.png

ITD vs BRB
23 - 2
f3b3f7de25c8d94fe07adcb5aa00080f.png

Facts speak louder than words ever could...

The GM

Phrourach
And let me make it clear, Brb are not folding, we are not running.

Hmmm, interesting to know. My eyes must be decieving me from what I have seen today...

It was not an alliance organised op. no

As far as I am aware TD never ran an "organised op" on BRB either. We didn't have to. With most of your better attackers in VM hiding their heads under their pillows and praying for peace and harmony there really wasn't much left to go at. I will give to you though Strip, you stayed on and fought the battle pretty much alone, for this you must be commended.

Last edited:

DeletedUser48096

Stripling Warrior said:
And let me make it clear, Brb are not folding, we are not running.

Yep this line from only a few days ago really must seem really hollow now, eh Stripling.

DeletedUser

apparently everyone is in The resistance now... :rolleyes:

welcome to the weirdest server since en72.

DeletedUser

^ i have a city called SmellyKat (clever eh?) for a few months now !! any more Kat puns ARE badly needed for when i fill my slots with TF cities so keep em coming :p

DeletedUser48096

welcome to the weirdest server since en72.

To be honest EN72 was good fun and now the countdown has started there it all seems a little anti-climatic considering all the fun stuff that happened there..... Right up to the point when the Transient Drifters won the world....... We do weird better than anyone ;)

DeletedUser

I just dare anyone to do a new top 12, it seems truly pointless looking back over the last few (although tim called it in some places with the stats so far) to say anyone is definitively going to sink swim or float seems at best guess work..I can guarantee certain players will be here at the end but to say anything else is mental speculation..anyway in preparation for New year I'll be back on friday -hopefully everyone will still be here :D

DeletedUser

I just dare anyone to do a new top 12, it seems truly pointless looking back over the last few (although tim called it in some places with the stats so far) to say anyone is definitively going to sink swim or float seems at best guess work..I can guarantee certain players will be here at the end but to say anything else is mental speculation..anyway in preparation for New year I'll be back on friday -hopefully everyone will still be here :D

Yay!
smelly-cat.jpg
... :D

DeletedUser

Hehe Tfinn, AKA Archon of Corinth, AKA Croatian Lover .Aka Gdi retro hows things? Am I missing any of your multiple personalities?:D where was the AoC post you quoted(sorry where you comically laugh at your own post)? have you been yellow carded again- to me its just not fair to discriminate against folk with mental disabilities in Grep - you should really appeal to have all your personalities reinstated or invent one thats brighter than any of them to argue your case

Last edited by a moderator:

jameslongst

Strategos
Hehe Tfinn, AKA Archon of Corinth, AKA Croatian Lover .Aka Gdi retro hows things? Am I missing any of your multiple personalities?:D where was the AoC post you quoted(sorry where you comically laugh at your own post)? have you been yellow carded again- to me its just not fair to discriminate against folk with mental disabilities in Grep - you should really appeal to have all your personalities reinstated or invent one thats brighter than any of them to argue your case

Or you can just get a lawyer Ive heard that is done these days as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.