Top 12 Sink or Swim Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser51328

News! The "world coalition" love it but this was my idea 4 months ago why not the invite .... im just sad ....

DeletedUser10335

Yep this line from only a few days ago really must seem really hollow now, eh Stripling.

You think we ran? I assure you we did not, what we did was not a sign of weakness, but infact an act to bring more life into the game for my team. It was not a decision taken lightly. We had a lot of of things going on. yes its true most of our leadership either quit or went into vmode because the game was becoming boring, stagnant and was becoming a chore more than fun.
We were sisters alliances with RA. and they being one of the oldest alliances had already felt the pressures of this God Forsaken World and were much worse off than we were. So we invited the remainder RA to come join us in Brb.
well the members but they also brought with them their low morale which became contagious.
But we mustard through all the negativity, created new forums, and even got through all the moles/spies.
Then we sort of became pact or allied very close with afc. as they were always there with us and RA.
we agreed to work together have only one forum and would attack enemies together and defend together. and ultimately build wonders together. by this time, I was all alone, with no leaders left but myself. So i look around and gave some of the reliable fighters leader rights and we formed a secret attack team/council team. we were successful in our little mini ops as we were actively pursuing and hunting. and every time i would try to get afc involved or the rest of the alliance as a whole, it seemed to become this big discussion and would take like 2 weeks to get an op off the ground. Then there were the inactives, we were swamped with inactives, and someone messaged me about this, and how we "Brb" had started becoming accustomed to conquering inactives more than the enemy, and i thought about it and it was becoming true... instead of hurting the enemy and taking the enemy's cities we were taking our own inactives and so was the enemy. Then i was starting to hear rumors of our friends in afc were pacting and supporting TLB. TLB were enemies to Antimatter. Antimatter were pact and friends with Brb. i questioned them about it and they said no they were not supporting them but just staying out of it. well a friend in afc sent me a screen shot on his comp and in the background i saw afc forums. and there were two tabs they had that they did not share with us. one of tlb north support and the other one was tlb council room.
This upset me because i was lied too. Then i heard other rumors they were going to merge with tlb and was going to do a deal on the wonders. i felt like i was being betrayed.
so i started looking around at all Brb options. i spoke with many different people and to see what our best options were. i even spoke with afc and to see how interested they were in the wonders with brb.
then i went back to Brb council and presented them with all the different options we could take.
The council unanimously chose to merge into TR/LR. we felt like this would bring life back into the game for us and possibly become fun again.
Strip

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hehe Tfinn, AKA Archon of Corinth, AKA Croatian Lover .Aka Gdi retro hows things? Am I missing any of your multiple personalities?:D where was the AoC post you quoted(sorry where you comically laugh at your own post)? have you been yellow carded again- to me its just not fair to discriminate against folk with mental disabilities in Grep - you should really appeal to have all your personalities reinstated or invent one thats brighter than any of them to argue your case

For what it is worth. I am not Croation Lover nor GdiRetro. I have no idea who ran those, but I did operate the Archon of Corinth account before it was banned. That is the truth. As for the rest of your post. It is not even worth a comment.

The GM

Phrourach
For what it is worth. I am not Croation Lover nor GdiRetro. I have no idea who ran those, but I did operate the Archon of Corinth account before it was banned.

Croatian Lover was a good guy, tough as nails from a very tight knit family it seemed. Was he real? Had to be, even gave me +rep a few times and we know that doesn't happen much ;)

DeletedUser

For what it is worth. I am not Croation Lover nor GdiRetro. I have no idea who ran those, but I did operate the Archon of Corinth account before it was banned. That is the truth. As for the rest of your post. It is not even worth a comment.

so you admit you quoted your own post on this page and made a smiley face about what you said already as your alter ego lol! Aoc the joke of grep- (and very funny to himself apparently)..nice to see you caught out finally ..utter tool :D

DeletedUser

^ everywhere he goes as long as he disagrees with me he will find a friend lol! But quoting yourself then liking your self from another account then admitting it as well on the forum..maybe he will fit into TF if you still are recruiting?

BTW james check this out *ahem -its called a kansas city shuffle(- enjoy your weekend :D

DeletedUser48096

Can't have a kansas city shuffle without a body... You know that Jamo..

DeletedUser48096

TD don't need no Kansas City Shuffles..

Day One of the TD vs TR war and already almost every active TR city in Ocean 34 is in revolt.... One of our players has 15 differnt revolts stirred..

I guess thats what you get for betraying an honourable gesture..

DeletedUser51435

TD don't need no Kansas City Shuffles..

Day One of the TD vs TR war and already almost every active TR city in Ocean 34 is in revolt.... One of our players has 15 differnt revolts stirred..

I guess thats what you get for betraying an honourable gesture..

I love it when a 51k BP player comes out and talks. You are barely playing this game beyond building pretty cities and holding tea parties. You don't even qualify as a turtle.

What honorable gesture are you referring to? Just because your collective crew has a yellow streak running down it's back you jump to True Fear because you are scared to go to war with them.

As for the revolts they are done by a single player and it was easy since we expected our friends not to attack and your play here caught us off guard. Oh well it's a war game and betrayal is part of the game but I'm not listening to 51k BP player talk about honor when in reality he is all talk and no skill.

DeletedUser51435

If that was true, then why aren't they scared of going to war with you?

Ok I'll bite on this weak argument ... because staying with us means we would expect them to assist in the war against TF, not that they were much help to us anyways and most likely be of little help to TF now.

One of their players attacking us is not a war

The GM

Phrourach
What honorable gesture are you referring to? Just because your collective crew has a yellow streak running down it's back you jump to True Fear because you are scared to go to war with them.

Please explain where this yellow streak comes from? Do you mean we like your alliance did betray its allies (us) by organising to take in our enemy (BRB) without any discussion with us? We were given the reason "it was to help you guys". Typical rubbish from your crowd, you saw the stats TD v BRB, dwe didn;t need any help.

it was easy since we expected our friends not to attack and your play here caught us off guard. Oh well it's a war game and betrayal is part of the game

I think you will find you started attacking us (me) before we ever fired a shot. Remember we agreed to wait until 16:00:00 to launch any attacks. Your alliance TR cancelled the pact at 12:00:00 and then your little muppet Cezary1 launched at all my cities. Would you like me to post the attack reports? Once again betrayed.

It is a shame it turned out like this, TR have some honourable players, most of those who came from Fallen. Just a shame they joined with the Repo crowd.

DeletedUser48096

I love it when a 51k BP player comes out and talks. You are barely playing this game beyond building pretty cities and holding tea parties. You don't even qualify as a turtle.

60k actually, I got over 9k in BP revolting TR cities and smashing a LS nuke for GM...

Not that I really care what you think.... I play the way I play and that is without a care in what you think.. I must say though when you have a high ranking Orpheus and run all your BP parades through one city it does tend to not look too favourable on your BP stats.

We gave a 24 hour notice to TR and gave them a set time that our pact would end. TR cancelled the pact early and started attacking before that time. That is extremely dishonourable in our view.. As for us being cowards, Well you took in the sunken ship that was BRB leaving us without an enemy. We had a choice. Fight the alliance that was harbouring our enemies or fight the enemy on our door step. Even if half the coalition against TR where simmers its still 300+ players vs 166... Odds that are in our favour I think you will find...

As for the revolts they are done by a single player and it was easy since we expected our friends not to attack and your play here caught us off guard. Oh well it's a war game and betrayal is part of the game but I'm not listening to 51k BP player talk about honor when in reality he is all talk and no skill.

One player has stirred over 60 revolts? Considering that TR only have 35 cities in Ocean 34 I find that a little questionable.. That said I would love to see the support request post for TR right about now considering that pretty much every TR city in O34 is in revolt at this current moment... I have been informed thats its quite long and those in need aren't getting the help they need as a result....

As for all talk and no skill eh? Just a quick note for you Tig (and you can ask Jamovic to confirm this..) I have also been playing on EN72 since day one on that server.. I started on the front line between warring alliances and have been there since day one, In that time I have not lost a single city to an enemy player... Thats over two years........ So really Tig, You might want to get your facts straight before you talk anymore. But it does beg the question that if your not planning on listerning to me then, why engage me and then declare that Iam not worth the time? You think I should respect you just because you play with your credit card perminatly in your hand?.. Jog on Tig, Your a bigger joke than I can ever be...

DeletedUser

GGN said:
As for all talk and no skill eh? Just a quick note for you Tig (and you can ask Jamovic to confirm this..)

As we discussed, please keep me the hell out of everyones squabbles.

DeletedUser51435

GGN ... your defense on 51BP fighter total is that you are now past 60 after this many months on this server. I would be ashamed to make that statement. As for BRB ... well beating up on BRB inactives really doesn't count as being an effective fight. We all knew BRB was having issues, it happens and the people remaining after the BRB leadership left did the best job they could holding things together for as long as they did. In addition your team benefited by TR's attacks on BRB. You gained nothing before being allies with us. Also why would we tell you about a last minute diplomatic decision. You are making an excuse to cover your cowardice. Also one last point, why would I care what other world you are on ... I'm only interested in this world and your poor performance here. If you didn't have time for this world then leave and stop wasting a space in your alliance

The GM ... I seem to remember you running victory laps as being a great defender after losing 19 cities of the 25 we revolted on an op I organized against you. Your reputation points on this forum indicates thr truthfulness of your posts on this forum. Nuff said about you because no one really cares about you and whatever comments you make on your greatness

DeletedUser48096

I play this game my own way Tig the fact that Iam doubling my parades using a high level Orpheus is my own choice, Iam sure there are many in your alliance doing the same. He is a hero in the game and it isnt against game rules.. If you don't like it thats your choice.. Regardless Iam not the one playing with my credit card in hand...

As for BRB ... well beating up on BRB inactives really doesn't count as being an effective fight

Is Stripling Warrior inactive? He only posted here a week ago.. If I where Stripling et al that are active in 34 I would be rather offended by the fact that you are calling them "BRB inactives", way to go there offending your own soldiers there Tig....

But that said, I could say the same about TR as I ask what about TranceDaddy? who I actually kicked for inactivity. Its one thing to accuse us of doing something but it makes you look rather foolish and hypocritical when your alliance is doing exactly the same thing.. :p

Cowardice, I think you owe me an explaination here Tig, How have we been cowards?.. We simply made the calculated decision that we thought gave us the best chance of winning. A decision that I have already mathematically justified. Now if that is cowardice then you may want to reconsider your definition of cowardice or atleast consider retracting that statement, After all we didnt see the point in choking the server. A tactic that Iam informed that you are rather good at and as far as we are concerned we made an honourable gesture in giving you an end time for our pact and you cancelled the pact early and started attacking. So in our eyes you acted like dishonourable fools and spat in our faces..

Status
Not open for further replies.