Forum Legends

• Thread starter DeletedUser35431
  • Start date

DeletedUser35431

Hello all.

I have not been on the forums for a long time now and I cast upon ye, the current goers of the Grepolis Forums, a blanket of shame for which you all deserve for making this forum into an elephant's graveyard of past Grepo Legends. Therefore, I come to ye with a list of past man alike who have impacted life on the forum greatly and positively. If you and your narcissistic self-centred ways feel you deserve to be on this list and truly believe you this is going to send you into a depressive vegetative state, you can let out your unprecedented rage in the comments. So here be my list of forum legends, both past and current, spammers and mods and general people.

Legends of the Grepolis Forum
Nickry (Of course)
Baudin Toolan
Kanga
Cheater of Death
Chalna
Pushty
Rooster Jones
Shadis
Figtree
Skullyhoofd
Fist of the north star
Wavebreaker
A pebble
Jorisva
Sjsharksboy
Druvi
Aicy
Rock5
JNC
Dazlerr
Sirloin
Hassan Al-Sabbah
IcedDragon
Joseph Nieves
Lane
Xtcmax
Bond 007
Ac04
Phoenixavier
Hasan Naqvi
JTin
DezXIV
Varun
Awesomeness
iCyber

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17088

+1 for making me laugh with your use of olde english :D

DeletedUser50935

Ye must replace ye olde spammer Nickry with Jamezbeast. Then im happy :p

DeletedUser52221

I remember a lot of these 2011/12 good times...

DeletedUser

There has got to be some kinda rule about creating a legends list and putting yourself at the top ;) - almost like something I would do tho in fairness i do have an IGN in there so i will take it :D

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I was trying to think of some more who might fit the description but for the life of me I can't. The legend that is Nickry simply shines too bright and eclipses all around him.

DeletedUser40768

Wow I made a list for something :eek: Of course not for any ingame talent lol

DeletedUser46838

Well im a god at spamming. No one could beat me back when I was spamming every other minute

DeletedUser40768

You went from spammer to master newspaper writer and gfx artist :cool:

DeletedUser25249

seriously where is tyrone black, he used to talk awsome smack on here

DeletedUser25249

that whole group were mods at some point, maybe 3 or 4 were just spammerz

DeletedUser65

I'm a legend who never posted a single post in last 3 years. Although kept watching. Beat that!! :p :cool:

I've been around forever (and have kept my original account, rather than change it) and have barely posted so I doubt I'm qualified to be a legend, but a lot of these names bring back memories.

Might have missed some off your list, but I guess not everyone makes the cut.

DeletedUser35431

I've been around forever (and have kept my original account, rather than change it) and have barely posted so I doubt I'm qualified to be a legend, but a lot of these names bring back memories.

Might have missed some off your list, but I guess not everyone makes the cut.

If I have not heard of you, then you are most definitely not a legend