Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser53867

It's obviously funny, you know reason why we didn't help. After we broke few CSs of Knights you simply decided that we are mighties in this world and no one can beat us, so you started provoking ZFG members and we even have your unorganized mass mail of how you pissed different alliance players. 0 attitude and 0 zero game skills. You had to loose that city.
Got kicked lmfao :)))))

Pro-Grep

Strategos
Yes, what's the profit of being in an alliance on which you don't rely and about which you are talking tap dances on forums?

DeletedUser53867

A little trashtalk is always fine imo. And im not worried about being offboard.

DeletedUser5081

You are definitely a gold whore.. you ended BP with 91 LS... lmao.. you and your entire alliance are gold whores though so don't feel too bad..
here's your founder.
8b7a9891d9.png

I can vouch GrapeDungeonieer isn't a gold whore. He made like 1k gold trading and a few of us poured resources/spells into him so he'd have a ls nuke ready.

Streak is as far as I know the only gold user. And he's not what you'd call subtle.

DeletedUser53635

So I normally Don't get involved with this, but I have been getting annoyed at some of the comments being posted, only the minority ( well one person... read on to find out who ... dun dun dun, who will it be ? ?? ? )

But first a quick update, been watching since day 1, patiently, as people claim big and fall short, while others appear to have talked the talk and walked the walk. congrats to them, nice job guys.

But I cant help myself from having to leave the screen every time I read one of Grandaizers posts. not through frustration, although I wish it was, but because I have tears of laughter in my eyes and I cant see a thing. ( note to self, while u wait for his, witty reply, invest in a few handkerchiefs. )

Grandaizer, yes him, he has been named. oh s... . first Mocked my MM, a simple good luck. Because, at the end of the day this is a game. This is a bloodshed world, and its fair to say some fireworks have started. Saying he was preparing ? Don't know what for, but I haven't heard anything, must have been a campout. maybe a local BBQ, if so, where the hell was my invite. some people these days.

I also find it hilarious how Grandaizer mocked us on the first day for failing 3 Cs's, but failed to mention that we took 2 cities that day from their top 5 players. I know a lot of people read this, but don't respond so just a quick update. so far 7-0 in favour of KoST. just for the record keepers.

Grandaizer now goes quiet over the last day as he sees his alliance crumble after claiming they would own o55. And I never caught his in game name as he never actually uses it. now not going to jump to conclusions, but we all know that is because he is s. ... .. to .... ( I'm sure u have already filled in the blank )

So here is a shout out to my main man Grandaizer, who wont use in game name in forum and has to be the best person at talking the talk and then taking the car, damn been writing to long, car .. no ... not what I meant. .... he's talked the talk but then fell flat on his face. Yer close enough people will get the idea.

So creds to him, and I'm sure we all wait for his response. If people want I can start mailing handkerchiefs round.

Reaper

DeletedUser17513

Truth is that you pissed of ZFG with your trash talks. And anyhow if it's truth you mistn't worry that you are out of board.

If this is right, then Reaper you and you guys should worry about it also because some are getting on my nerves ;)

DeletedUser53635

If this is right, then Reaper you and you guys should worry about it also because some are getting on my nerves ;)

Please do research before trying to be quick and humiliate me. because u might end up falling with Grandaizer. I would ask him how the floor feels before u decide to do so.

Lars is not in my alliance, nor does he have anything to do with me, the only thing we have in common is that I posted the time the Cs would land that got his city taken. I think that light bulb is starting to work, maybe not, ill clarify he used to be in OU, with out great lord Grandaizer ( Yer I went too far with that one. )]

And also the post which u first linked was targeted at OU not us.

But Thank u for your response though King, great contribution. and just gave me a reason to have another pop at the almighty Grandaizer.

DeletedUser17513

i could care less about you or grandaizer personally just saying there is a guy in your ally and due to him being in there im coming for you all :)

DeletedUser53635

I am very confused. I think u might be reading things wrong mate. Which player are u on about?

DeletedUser53945

LOL Reaper, it feels almost like Im reading a screenplay script when I read your posts

Pro-Grep

Strategos
So I normally Don't get involved with this, but I have been getting annoyed at some of the comments being posted, only the minority ( well one person... read on to find out who ... dun dun dun, who will it be ? ?? ? )

But first a quick update, been watching since day 1, patiently, as people claim big and fall short, while others appear to have talked the talk and walked the walk. congrats to them, nice job guys.

But I cant help myself from having to leave the screen every time I read one of Grandaizers posts. not through frustration, although I wish it was, but because I have tears of laughter in my eyes and I cant see a thing. ( note to self, while u wait for his, witty reply, invest in a few handkerchiefs. )

Grandaizer, yes him, he has been named. oh s... . first Mocked my MM, a simple good luck. Because, at the end of the day this is a game. This is a bloodshed world, and its fair to say some fireworks have started. Saying he was preparing ? Don't know what for, but I haven't heard anything, must have been a campout. maybe a local BBQ, if so, where the hell was my invite. some people these days.

I also find it hilarious how Grandaizer mocked us on the first day for failing 3 Cs's, but failed to mention that we took 2 cities that day from their top 5 players. I know a lot of people read this, but don't respond so just a quick update. so far 7-0 in favour of KoST. just for the record keepers.

Grandaizer now goes quiet over the last day as he sees his alliance crumble after claiming they would own o55. And I never caught his in game name as he never actually uses it. now not going to jump to conclusions, but we all know that is because he is s. ... .. to .... ( I'm sure u have already filled in the blank )

So here is a shout out to my main man Grandaizer, who wont use in game name in forum and has to be the best person at talking the talk and then taking the car, damn been writing to long, car .. no ... not what I meant. .... he's talked the talk but then fell flat on his face. Yer close enough people will get the idea.

So creds to him, and I'm sure we all wait for his response. If people want I can start mailing handkerchiefs round.

Reaper

Kid with a great imagination on himself.

I have mentioned few times that we lost cities and war isn't going in our favor and there was appointed reason as well why I have written about failed CS's.

Also to be honest I don't really know why your a** gets so hot after reading my comments, but whatever. Kids...

And let's see who likes your post. Oh Fluvisol guy who jumped the boat just after first day of being under pressure. Always good to find easier ways.

DeletedUser52452

I can vouch GrapeDungeonieer isn't a gold whore. He made like 1k gold trading and a few of us poured resources/spells into him so he'd have a ls nuke ready.

Streak is as far as I know the only gold user. And he's not what you'd call subtle.

And grape just jumped to ZFG. Was he working for them whole time? Gave his cities to them.

DeletedUser5081

Don't think he's been a spy the whole time tbh, because he dealt some hurt to them from BP ending when other players were just simming. Couldn't just laid back and reported on us and no one would have suspected.

I reckon he just got fed up of the founder. Guy started a MRA with no clue what he's doing, but an arrogance I've never seen before. Confrontational, irrational, two-faced and idiotic. Grape and I did the best we could, but frankly there's only so much you can do for a guy who makes his friend co-founder AFTER he friendly-fire kills an alliance CS attack.

Grape was the only reason I was sticking around tbh. I only feel bad for the few active players that have no idea how much the other leadership have been struggling to keep us afloat with this guy. So to any big alliances, please recruit our top players. They deserve to see out the fight.

Peace y'all.

DeletedUser29916

they sound like better version of Syndicate players lol..
anywho sorry i dont have any of their guys on my island to show them hell

And what do you know? The current Syndicate is owning EN88 by far, the stats those players (not including myself) have are insane for those settings. I wonder when was the last time you played against TS that you think you can speak from experience?