Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• ashrf replied to the thread Corrupt or incompetent.
      Thank you Inoo for fixing the WW, and saving the future players that would have died of bordem fighting this trash allaince.
    • ashrf reacted to Pete Dunham's post in the thread top 12 sink or swim with Like Like.
      And here goes another completely random and uncalled for "Pete Top 12" that happens as said, randomly and usually the creator CBA to do...
    • ashrf replied to the thread Top 12 Alliances of Dokos.
      So same hour and same date? Sound like a no alarm guy, yeah definitely best player around Imaoo
      Oh yeah, I guess you getting positive Bps ratios with them LSs in the harbor as well, big brain moves, teach us how to play plz.
      Yeah we are just a shity MRA and you are the best player there is kek
      • 1648529422677.png
      • 1648529450105.png
      • 1648529482114.png
      • 1648529504839.png
      Bro you have no opinion when our forum are full of reports of you getting cleared out every other night. You literally a BPs farm for...
      Nobody coming for you Imaoo, I just gave you advice. You are literally irrelevant, 130 is over, now we win 141 and onto the next one...
      Imagin reading it in discord and come to post your reply in the forums, bro aint even that serious , nobody care who you is. Create a...
    • ashrf replied to the thread Alliance Diplomacy.
      Wait I thought we were not good enough to even get invite kek Imagin hiding in VM from some *** players like our selves, who could have...
      @The Kitten Fatalis why you in VM? Yo done dropped the soap? :p “Elite Team” my ***, you will not even make the cut for our fourth...
      No, because your that's how your leadership wanted to play. We got spammed, we spammed back. Nobody wanted to play this way. When ever...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…