Recent content by Emberguard

1. Proposal No gold, no events

I agree. Being restricted to only 2 buildings on a permanent basis would be such a pain to have to work with even for free-to-play So hypothetically if such a world existed I could only imagine it being successful if it included all the advisors activated, which would probably also be...
  2. Queen Peace

Here's an idea, how about a opt-in peacetime (that doesn't effect vacation allotment days)?
  3. Queen Peace

Considering my country made it a once off public holiday? Probably more than you realise
  4. Spam and bully till they dye/drop/quit

Which standards exactly are you referring to? Please quote the law that says how much a player is allowed to win in a multiplayer game against their opponent. It’s not just Grep though. It’s online games and the genre in general. Different generations have different expectations and tastes for...
  5. Congratulations Cuddles

Sayings can be so weird. That would have to be a very small fire for such an act to make a difference in the first place, and then it'd just be humiliating the person. Like... I get it's meant to be a insult.... but how is that a insult? "I wouldn't pee on you", well thanks. I'm sure they...
  6. Congratulations Cuddles

So what's next for Cuddles? Any plans for other worlds?
  7. Congratulations Cuddles

Well done Cuddles.
  8. Increasing playerbase

Oh… what beginner is going to pick up on that though? xD But good to know it’s technically possible and I just have stuff to learn
  9. Increasing playerbase

I agree. As long as Free to Play can compete, you’ll get willing spenders. Make it an impossible task and no one’s going to want to bother. No one joins a game to bet on who has the biggest wallet The 7 day protection for newbies is great in theory. That “should” be enough to get your toes wet...
  10. Increasing playerbase

I already got an email for that, but it was given to a inactive account
  11. The next to disband

Out of context that would be a really funny sentence xD
  12. The next to disband

So, has anyone disbanded from your list?