Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Emberguard reacted to J.n.c 1993's post in the thread Queen Peace with Like Like.
      Wow can’t believe I missed all the drama on this. Just like how the externals used to be ;D So many people get so tilted over a little...
    • Emberguard reacted to Margery's post in the thread Queen Peace with Like Like.
      Inno 100% did the correct thing here. This is a once in a generation event, probably more than one generation. Get over it and hold...
    • Emberguard reacted to Hydna's post in the thread Queen Peace with Like Like.
      Guys we cannot change Peacetime now. It takes time to put in place and cannot be cancelled without repercussions. I take on board the...
    • Emberguard reacted to Maponos's post in the thread What is considered spam attacks with Like Like.
      Not really sure what you mean by that but.....WOOF WOOF!! GRRRRRR WOOF!!!
    • Emberguard replied to the thread Queen Peace.
      Here's an idea, how about a opt-in peacetime (that doesn't effect vacation allotment days)?
    • Emberguard replied to the thread Queen Peace.
      Considering my country made it a once off public holiday? Probably more than you realise
    • Emberguard reacted to xFate's post in the thread Queen Peace with Like Like.
      Completely disregarding the dumb *** peacetime, what territories did Lizzy annex exactly lol? we aint living in British Empire days
  • Loading…
  • Loading…