1. Evil MeIinoe

Top 12 Top 10 Alliances

Now, that would be telling:p
  2. Evil MeIinoe

Top 12 Top 10 Alliances

Haha and I can't keep up already :(
  3. Evil MeIinoe

Top 12 Top 10 Alliances

We had a chat about you actually Devil! SLOW DOWN I WANT MY ATTACKER OF THE DAY :(:(
  4. Evil MeIinoe

Top 12 Top 10 Alliances

Change of plans, Move convinced me to do it a lot earlier *facepalm* This Sunday ladies and gents
  5. Evil MeIinoe

Top 12 Top 10 Alliances

As the world is developing fast, I shall make my Part 2 of Sink and Swim, mid way through the next month so keep an eye out readers:D
  6. Evil MeIinoe

Im not done yet!

Very sassy thread :Do_O
  7. Evil MeIinoe

Top 12 Top 10 Alliances

Vics?
  8. Evil MeIinoe

Top 12 Top 10 Alliances

Good am glad, & been a huge up and down for me in regards to Covid, but I am doing well now myself, stay safe yourself! :)
  9. Evil MeIinoe

Top 12 Top 10 Alliances

Thanks Ray, nice to hear from you, hope you're doing well! :)
  10. Evil MeIinoe

Top 12 Top 10 Alliances

Fancy swapping accounts so I can have the name? ;) lmao Yeah you are definitely right about that! Either way though, hope you guys win in 44, very open ocean it seems but my money is on yous so don't be letting me down :D Also, I will be making version 2 of my dairies, 1-2 weeks after the event...
  11. Evil MeIinoe

Top 12 Top 10 Alliances

Your welcome, see you around the ocean :p
  12. Evil MeIinoe

Top 12 Top 10 Alliances

Thank you everyone, appreciate the kind words! Glad you all enjoyed the read!:D:D
  13. Evil MeIinoe

Top 12 Top 10 Alliances

Part 2:eek: Phoenix Reborn: Float/Sink Again, my apologies in advance Phoenix’s but I cannot see you guys swimming in the near future, but hey you can always prove me wrong, and excite us all! However, I’m going to be very critical and rather mean. Looking at some statistics, when it comes to...
  14. Evil MeIinoe

Top 12 Top 10 Alliances

Mel Dairies Part 1 Greetings to you all, firstly, I hope you’re all staying safe and healthy during the pandemic that we’re all dealing with across the world! And secondly, look at the silver lining, you get to read my extremely long, top 10 Sink and Swim 1 day early, you lucky fuckers you! Ps...
  15. Evil MeIinoe

Top 12 Top 10 Alliances

Hey there squad, I will be chipping in myself with my sink/swim posts, will make a nice detailed on by Friday :p