Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• MartinusV reacted to Baudin Toolan's post in the thread Gold Blocking with Like Like.
      It's fine to gold block especially in a siege scenario it's why these were warnings that have since been removed. Warnings serve to...
    • Require a response from mods please in regards to gold blocking. Bearing in mind to use this tactic the amount of attacks is relevant to...
    • MartinusV replied to the thread Top 10.
      amateurs, the greeks can do this x 10 that amount whilst stroking with their other hand i wont worry about it, its a game to me. if i...
    • MartinusV reacted to alex378321's post in the thread Top 10 with Like Like.
      Hi guys, please can you stop crying. You got beaten fair and square and with finesse how many of your timed cs i sniped? how many of...
    • MartinusV reacted to Clas17's post in the thread Top 10 with Like Like.
      anyways throwing dirt without proof will be a justification always for me. When you also take 2 hours and write everything down and show...
      dude my own player claimed spam from 3 attacks so i call bs. none of sbg other than that dick xx6 spam and hes stopped now. they are a...
      not interested in any of this. im interested in gkas thinking were at war when all hes doing is taking bp. we had no focus on any of you...
      4-3 mush, dont attract too much attention lol
      3-2 now mush, still doing well against floaters though ;)
      were fighting an mra who pop up all over 45. gaining bp attacking aint a war otherwise as you have mentioned you must be at war with...
      wondering what war between sbg and bloods you are referring to lol
    • The game looks at when you send an attack. If you send an attack at a ghost town in siege it is still a ghost town. If the city is taken...
    • MartinusV replied to the thread Top 12 Jack's Top 9 - 18/10.
      sure, you didnt attack anything in Icaria lol
    • MartinusV replied to the thread Top 12 Jack's Top 9 - 18/10.
      SBG top 2 have more ABP than the world has DBP (don't take it literal Karens). So don't judge based on bp only - it's like they get BP...
    • MartinusV reacted to jack9r9's post in the thread Top 12 Jack's Top 9 - 18/10 with Like Like.
      I'm clearly very behind compared to gkas so here goes an update as requested :) I won't lie, this is pretty similar to gkas' latest Top...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…