Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• punchy replied to the thread Fast conuqest premade.
      Forgot my ign: kekekekeke
    • punchy reacted to Ryze's post in the thread Fast conuqest premade with Like Like.
      This post and is alliance is directly addressing to all non-toxic elite players. Alarm and discord are both required if you plan to...
    • punchy replied to the thread Fast conuqest premade.
      Add me in
    • punchy replied to the thread Queen Peace.
      ok but they can go vmode if they want peace
    • punchy replied to the thread Queen Peace.
      i really hope we think twice about this, cause noone asked for it. there's vacation mode for people chilling please listen to the...
    • punchy reacted to MartinusV's post in the thread Queen Peace with Like Like.
      Perhaps you could spend more time fixing the damn updates which seem to last longer than peace time. In fact had you said there was a 3...
    • punchy reacted to Shock's post in the thread Queen Peace with Like Like.
      We going to get a peace time for every semi-important figure that dies? People have VM if they want a day off, this is the international...
    • punchy reacted to MartinusV's post in the thread Queen Peace with Like Like.
      Does the community want/ask for this or are you just virtue signalling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • punchy reacted to totosa's post in the thread Sink&Swim with Like Like.
      Can we just have 1 day at EN.146 without somebody A)LTS-ing the whole frontline cities B)Going vmode due to not being able to handle...
    • new features are great
  • Loading…
  • Loading…