Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Why do you act like the system switched for anything less then your own greed? You removed player to player trading simply because you...
    • StoryTime replied to the thread 2010 Coding.
      mods going to ignore the point of this post or is he right, is it just a continuing decline in the servers as you phase this game out...
    • StoryTime replied to the thread 2010 Coding.
      Quiet down and stick to getting railed by me in 143 on whichever alt you use now.
    • StoryTime posted the thread 2010 Coding in Report a Bug.
      How is it "Response error" is still a problem when switching cities too quickly to either trade or send units? This was never before an...
    • StoryTime replied to the thread Grepolis Draft World 2.0.
      You are new to grepolis if you think this idea would ever work. And you thought spies were bad on a normal basis, enjoy never posting...
    • StoryTime replied to the thread top 12 sink or swim.
      Their LS were laughable, they full send because we had another siege on jbowl going on with 150 supports incoming so they assumed they...
      • 1653150160495.png
      • 1653150183117.png
      Its an absolute mauling from the top down, regardless of ocean. Their core ocean of 55, just lost 5 cities in the last 24 hours...
      He's too busy scrambling for excuses as to why his pride and joy, his "war stats", have taken a sharp turn for the worse the last few...
    • StoryTime replied to the thread Worst world start to date?.
      This will NEVER be the case. There is a no accountability system in place. If you try to report the bias of the CoCM or CM, who are you...
    • With the mods refusing to listen to the community and the settings being arguably the worst you could ask for, many assumed the world...
    • How can you say we are "due" for a slower world? Literally read what you just wrote, "speed 4, speed 3, speed 2, speed 3, speed 3.", how...
    • Fyi this couldnt be farther from the truth. Literally anyone who wants to see a speed 2 conquest go look at Dokos. It died after not...
    • So you picked a world with the worst possible cq settings for it? Did you not even bother looking at EN141 (A literal copy of these...
    • StoryTime replied to the thread Elephant in the Room.
      What are you talking about? I havent read these a minute, but reading this is tough. "I left O45", no, you were rimmed. We fully cleared...
    • Just an FYI, this shows you are out of touch. I personally hate this company due to the fact they do nothing for consumers and don't...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…