speed 6 would be nice
  3. What's up with those rituals?

thanks for the update)
  4. What's up with those rituals?

ok
  5. What's up with those rituals?

rituals are so rare so im using my way as i did and worked
  6. What's up with those rituals?

or u mean i can use that ritual on any town with any god, and if i cast pop growth on any town i will get the 30% off anyway? then just say that, its enough, but the description of the ritual say what i said. "Everytime the divine power population growth is cast from this town..."
  7. What's up with those rituals?

my info is just right not completely false u cannot cast pop growth from poseidon town mate, and u can try cast pop growth from any hera town which has no ritual running, it will not give the 30% off
  8. What's up with those rituals?

yes i was right:) just read the screenshots.
  9. What's up with those rituals?

i only used pop growth from hera town just like on the screenshot, as the passionate training comes together with pop growth u will never get the 30% off without hera. so the god matters, u dont need hera in that town where u used pop growth but i feel like im right :) and the pictures shows...
  10. What's up with those rituals?

When u use Ritaul: Passionate population, you have to use that on the town where Hera is, and from that town you cast a population growth on towns you want to get the special effect.. This is how it looks like from town a (hera) after passionate pop used on it, on town b (hades) which received...
  11. Banned players

no one gonna help me mate, but thanks:)