Banned players

DeletedUser

Hello,

I would like to ask whether banned players are allowed to create a new account and start playing again or not?

Thanks for your explanation.

DeletedUser

Hi there,
They are not as this would mean that they have two accounts on one world and as such, would be breaking the game rules.

If you suspect someone is not abiding by the rules, you can send in a ticket here.

Just to warn you, it is against the forum rules to talk about specific bans, so do not try and pursue the matter here on the forums.

Tom

DeletedUser

With all respect, I did not talk about specific bans, question was hypothetic.

Well, do I understand this correct - another hypothetic question and nothing specific: banned players accounts are deleted after one month after ban or something like that, yes?. Are they allowed to create a new account after that period and start again as new players or not?

And no, I don't suspect anybody. I wish I know who has two accounts - at least in my alliance - because such players are usually spies and would report them with pleasure.

DeletedUser5819

A banned account may or may not delete after a period of time (though probably eventually) depending on the circumstances.

It also depends on the circumstances of the ban whether or not the player may play that server again. It is not the same in every case.

DeletedUser27700

This is a slippery slope of questions, but let me attempt to phrase this in a manner that explains it to you sufficiently.

If a player is banned from a world permanently, then they would still be banned when they ghost, and would not be allowed to start another account in that world.

DeletedUser5819

Wasnt sure where to post so i did here............. and i did nothing against any game rules.
Well, you just broke the forum rules by posting about your ban here. There is a link to the rules at the top of the page.

You can ask to speak to a different mod in your ticket, and it will be passed up to someone else to respond to you. Nobody here can help you with your ban.

Could I suggest this thread be closed, as it has finished its initial purpose, and probably shouldn't encourage any further purposes.

Last edited by a moderator: