Mechanics of beiing rimmed

DeletedUser

Lose last city, get kicked to edge of world and all that. Touch wood, never had it happen. But joined current world a 'bit' late so there is a very real chance of it.

Do you keep BP/CP if you get taken out and restart 'properly' rather than ghosting? Curious as to if I can spend the weekend scrapping, lose my city and come back with 5k BP in a location much more compatible with Grepolis not working on our work servers.

Or if I have to spend it 5 minute farming through a ton of harbour levels hoping nobody hits me.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
You lose your culture levels and go back to either 2 or 3 of them. I can never really remember which. You also keep your spell inventory and your heroes' levels.

DeletedUser36085

Last time I restarted I had 2 slots (3rd cultural level) and kept them.

DeletedUser

I've landed in the wrong place and restarted before. I'd assume it would go by the same rules, I can't remember culture level but am pretty sure you keep your BP score

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
I've landed in the wrong place and restarted before. I'd assume it would go by the same rules, I can't remember culture level but am pretty sure you keep your BP score

When rimmed you have option to start again with Inno's boosts that are placed in extended inventory and have additional ress production boost.
Culture level is set back to 3.
All unused BPs you had are now gone, heroes stay however as slots of heroes are linked to culture level, you can not buy additional heroes until you unlock appropriate new culture level or unlock it with gold to match the amount of heroes you have ( ie. if your cultural level is 5 and you have 7 heroes, and you go down to cultural lvl 3 you cant buy heroes until your culture level goes to 8)
Also all opened farms on all islands you were previously you no longer own and must rebuild using bps if you return to those specific islands

DeletedUser54938

When rimmed you have option to start again with Inno's boosts that are placed in extended inventory and have additional ress production boost.
Culture level is set back to 3.
All unused BPs you had are now gone, heroes stay however as slots of heroes are linked to culture level, you can not buy additional heroes until you unlock appropriate new culture level or unlock it with gold to match the amount of heroes you have ( ie. if your cultural level is 5 and you have 7 heroes, and you go down to cultural lvl 3 you cant buy heroes until your culture level goes to 8)
Also all opened farms on all islands you were previously you no longer own and must rebuild using bps if you return to those specific islands
Speaking from experience I presume?