Festivals not reduced

DeletedUser54965

Well it is 8th anniversary or something and its Friday 00:00-23:59 are supposed to be half time and cost for festivals and it seems to not be working i just ran some festivals and it was full cost and 4 hours....

DeletedUser

yes full cost and for 8 hours.. typical ...you screwed up again innogames
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

DeletedUser

Well it is 8th anniversary or something and its Friday 00:00-23:59 are supposed to be half time and cost for festivals and it seems to not be working i just ran some festivals and it was full cost and 4 hours....
bet they don't give you the resources back for them..

DeletedUser54965

Lol i already know they wont :( was looking forward to those slots today shame shame shame

DeletedUser

still have not been reduced..wonder when grepo think that friday starts.. they must be on another planet .

4 hours into friday .. and still no reduction in costs...bet they dont even do it...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44996

Another Massive Balls up , Well done yet Again. A strategy game that does all it can to Disrupt players Strategies
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

DeletedUser54965

Since i was first to complain in forums i should get 10k gold for my troubles:D

DeletedUser36697

to the folks running this forum: look at the number of post's being made by folks with lots of time in the game and very few posts to their credit.
This topic, Birthday celebrations has alot of negative comments from folks who dont publish much.
Their GAFF may have finally been reached,

-I hope the developers get what these folks are laying down and the mods also pass on that info.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
to the folks running this forum: look at the number of post's being made by folks with lots of time in the game and very few posts to their credit.
This topic, Birthday celebrations has alot of negative comments from folks who dont publish much.
Their GAFF may have finally been reached,

-I hope the developers get what these folks are laying down and the mods also pass on that info.

hey now.. i am the regular external spammer here..