Search results

1. slobo.c

Anyone?

Anyone old enough to remember me? I used to lurk these forums in 2011-2014. Nostalgia hit me, so I decided to play a bit.
  2. slobo.c

Top 12 Alliances of Gela

Please Sticky! :D Current Top 12: [
  3. slobo.c

Who is Joining?

So will u join this Word.......Nice settings we got! :D
  4. slobo.c

Fresh Start?

Would u guys love Fresh Start....Zeta is dead and me must admit it! How about forming a new Active Alliance on New World Edessa?? It has settings like Zeta!Revolt....:D We have plenty of experience and we would Rock the Worlds for Sure!What do u think? :D
  5. slobo.c

As Athens Burns

If u are looking for Active alliance in 045 that is not MRA join As Athens Burns! :) Only active people are welcomed!
  6. slobo.c

Top 12 Of Delos

Can someone Sticky This? :D Will be Opened after BP.....
  7. slobo.c

Something New

Hey All! :D Achilles Forum is dead.....We need some Competition to make this Forum live Again! It would be nice if we could have a POTM here! :D Or maybe Alliance of the Month? :D
  8. slobo.c

Who is Joining??

So who is joining! :D Low Speed.......nuhh I wont :)
  9. slobo.c

US-Server

If u are planing to join US Server join my new alliance in 045! Lets show some power to Njubs :D http://us.grepolis.com/invite-63-us1?invitation_id=37&invitation_mac=43631140&ref=player_invite_to_ally
  10. slobo.c

Who Is Joining??

So........... ready to have fun??? :D :) I`m World has no Moral and its a speed 2 u must <3 it! :D
  11. slobo.c

Double Worlds Opening??

Whats up with that now.....Its like Rho and Sigma in the past! :D What is your opinion on this??
  12. slobo.c

Slobo.c

Hello dear players I`m Slobo.c My real name is Slobodan.....I have been playing Grepolis for almost 2 years now and I love the game! I play on Zeta,Pi and now Achilles! I like Sports.....Basketball,Swimming and driving my Motorcycle! I like to make sigs for Grepo..........And I LOVVEEE...
  13. slobo.c

Pnp Story of Dacia

Due some problems with first part of PnP I will post the second one now and we will see what will happen :D OK............................ When Zeta was still young we heard rumors about World Wonders and 2.0! So our Leaders started to make Plans and prepare WW Islands! Our...
  14. slobo.c

Game Speed

Speed 3 & Unit Speed 2 its great! What do u think? :D Only thing is dam Moral but Revolt is best.... :)
  15. slobo.c

Who`s the lucky guy?

Who will be this world Mod? :D
  16. slobo.c

Milestones Of Ithaca

Player Milestones -Polis Count- 2 Towns: ray93 5 Towns: rapnoiz 10 Towns:cyprus64 25 Towns: 50 Towns: 100 Towns: 250 Towns: -Points- 1,000 Points: ray93 2,000 Points: cyprus64 5,000 Points:ray93 10,000 Points: cypru64 25,000 Points: 50,000 Points: 100k Points: 250k...
  17. slobo.c

Beginner -sss-

-Slobos Signature Shop- Hello I am Slobodan a beginner in sig job......not pro but I have some ideas! Some of my work: And so........ :D Request Format: Theme: Size: A special Background: Text1: Text2: Only sig`s........
  18. slobo.c

Rate The Player Above You!

I dont see this anywhere here so lets start! :)
  19. slobo.c

Nuclear Disaster??

Why is this Forum so Dead?? There is no one posting for Hours and Days maybe 3 people active on it....... :) We need to do something interesting to bring people again! :D
  20. slobo.c

CoA in Gythium!

There is again a problem with CoA and Profile Pics! If u set one only thing that shows is a black pic!