Top 12 Of Delos

DeletedUser

the top 12 and commenting the with the truth about them,

DeletedUser31161

damn these alliances. pushing us farther and farther away form the top 12. i am getting tired of this BP. i want to go out and smash heads. we have a higher average then all but 1. and the only reason we are being pushed so low is because we choose not to have more then 20 before BP ends.

DeletedUser1405

I can't believe the speed that some alliances have grown, they have taken in masses of new players and if it follows what happens at the start of other worlds they will have over 50% inactives before BP ends. Bring it on :)

DeletedUser31161

does anyone know when BP ends? and i love how As Athens Burns is the top 1 abp alliance. you guys must have worked so hard :D

DeletedUser

Rank 1: EVOLUTION OF D3TH
166175 points, 256 members, 649 average points.

A solid two thirds above rank two, Occupy, one may be tempted to believe in this alliance. Surprisingly, it actually stands apart from the MRA trend with an acceptable average and their leaders showing reasonable competence as players. However, their location - of which there are multitude - leaves somewhat of a quandary. They hold on to no particular ocean, but rather the core of the world, this suggests that their average points is verging on being moot and, of course, this means that they share borders with many of the more prominent alliances. On top of this, they have members out on their lonesome, particularly in the over-developed south-eastern rim oceans. This just proves the lack of thought that has gone into recruitment. Of course, some good players will have got in at some point, but the deadweight will hold them back for as long as this alliance lasts.

My Prediction: They are likely to lose a lot of members due to inactivity and being farmed, they have amassed a large amount of players but I doubt their capacity to hold this group together. I would not be surprised if certain areas or players of a certain caliber splinter from the alliance, potentially forming a strong contender for the world. However, I see no real future in its current state.

Rank 2: Occupy
98316 points, 178 members, 552 average points.

Location-wise, this is very much the same as EVOLUTION OF D3TH. They are slightly more north-orientated but share most of their areas with rank one. They also have isolated members in the south-east. With a poor average and a sparse distribution - even more so than that of EVO - I don't see much hope for this alliance. They hold a handful of decent players and the rank one player, but I can't see them remaining in the long-term, once they begin to realise just what Occupy are: the definition of an MRA.

My Prediction: Early game farms, the lucky ones may be conquest targets. The few who may be worthy of other options may jump, but I do not see a future for these.

Rank 3: Myrmidons
78072 points, 144 members, 542 average points.

With an average even worse than Occupy, these don't look too strong on paper. However, this misgiving may be redeemed from their slightly de-centralised location. Unlike the first two ranks, Myrmidons appear to at least aim for a rough recruitment area. They're almost exclusively in the eastern oceans, particularly along the eastern O45/O55 border, which appears to resemble some kind of stronghold. However, this amount of players in a smaller area does beg the question - can such a densely packed location ensure quality of recruitment? Time will tell. They have a fair amount of deadweight, as one may expect, but they also possess ranks 2 and 3, I wonder if they will decide that they are carrying this alliance and leave.

My Prediction: A stronger location and later start than the first two ranks, this hints at better planning and possibly a bright future. Although, this is still what I would consider an MRA and I don't think they'll be candidates for victory.

Rank 4: Lacking Diplomacy
46213 points, 58 members, 797 average points.

This is my alliance, so I'll keep it brief. Deathwish is a tried and tested leader, LD has the strongest average points per player and is the first non-MRA in the top 5 alliances. I forsee these dominating over the coming months, taking off when conquest begins. Mostly situated in O55, support and co-ordination should be quick and easy.

My Prediction: Honestly, a very solid contender for the world already. Assuming the players keep together, the MRAs should be picked away gradually but eventually.

Rank 5: Brotherhood
41094 points, 89 members, 462 average points.

Based primarily on the rim-ward fringes of O55, their members are mostly situated in one of two strongholds. Their weak average may be excused by this later start. They possess no outright exceptional looking players and even have players under 200 points, as such I find it unlikely that Brotherhood will go far, just a slightly better organised MRA.

My Prediction: May do well for a while, given their uncompetitive area. As stronger alliances expand outwards, it is unlikely that they will remain untouched. By this time some of their players may have grown well, possibly causing alliances to recruit from the remains.

Rank 6: Special Dragon Forces
39819 points, 108 members, 369 average points.

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. That name never ceases to make me cringe. They are based mostly in K56 with a decent location and a late start, it is difficult to gauge this alliance. They have potential to thrive in K66, as it is only really populated by their players.

My Prediction: Too early to say. It's very possible that they will come into conflict with Myrmidons, in which they will presumably lose out, but we may be surprised.

Rank 11: Aurora
20483 points, 31 members, 661 average points.

Supposedly a pre-made alliance from another world, they have a strong average and a strong presence in northern O55. They share this area with Myrmidons, which may cause issues further down the line. Their numbers may cause issues, but they show promise to be a tight unit and definitely have the mettle to challenge the MRAs in their area. Their leader appears active, which bodes well in a world of MRAs.

My Prediction: Could do very well in their area, with their only threats being Lacking Diplomacy and For The Buzz. Their small size may make them prospective merging material in the long-run, if they are unable to obtain more quality members.

Rank 15: For The Buzz
10416 points, 14 members, 744 average points.

This is probably the most controversial alliance, currently. They are solely placed in the north and have an impressive average, only bettered by Lacking Diplomacy, this is negated from their lack of members, however. They have shown questionable leadership already, declaring war on EVOLUTION OF D3TH halfway through BP. They have a strong presence on the forums, although they are not always well-received. They don't carry any extreme deadweight, but it is existent, arguably including their leaders.

My Prediction: Unless they get more members, they are likely to be bogged down by numbers or will become merging material. I, personally, don't have much faith in their leadership so far, but they have the foundations of what could become a strong player-base. It is a shame that the under-developed northern oceans will limit their recruitment heavily.

DeletedUser29066

Good job P. Although I'm sure there will be many who disagree with your conclusions they surely can't fault the amount of work that went into this.

DeletedUser31161

i want to point something out.

Rank 1: EVOLUTION OF D3TH
166175 points, 256 members, 649 average points.

A solid two thirds above rank two, Occupy, one may be tempted to believe in this alliance. Surprisingly, it actually stands apart from the MRA trend with an acceptable average and their leaders showing reasonable competence as players. However, their location - of which there are multitude - leaves somewhat of a quandary. They hold on to no particular ocean, but rather the core of the world, this suggests that their average points is verging on being moot and, of course, this means that they share borders with many of the more prominent alliances. On top of this, they have members out on their lonesome, particularly in the over-developed south-eastern rim oceans. This just proves the lack of thought that has gone into recruitment. Of course, some good players will have got in at some point, but the deadweight will hold them back for as long as this alliance lasts.

My Prediction: They are likely to lose a lot of members due to inactivity and being farmed, they have amassed a large amount of players but I doubt their capacity to hold this group together. I would not be surprised if certain areas or players of a certain caliber splinter from the alliance, potentially forming a strong contender for the world. However, I see no real future in its current state.

they are doomed to fail. i have talked to at least 20 alliances all have said something along this border line, "We may not directly communicate with your alliance on the war with Evos but they are an enemy that we will take down." though some have agreed to share the forum to communicate to destroy them. some are extremely good alliances.

Rank 15: For The Buzz
10416 points, 14 members, 744 average points.

This is probably the most controversial alliance, currently. They are solely placed in the north and have an impressive average, only bettered by Lacking Diplomacy, this is negated from their lack of members, however. They have shown questionable leadership already, declaring war on EVOLUTION OF D3TH halfway through BP. They have a strong presence on the forums, although they are not always well-received. They don't carry any extreme deadweight, but it is existent, arguably including their leaders.

My Prediction: Unless they get more members, they are likely to be bogged down by numbers or will become merging material. I, personally, don't have much faith in their leadership so far, but they have the foundations of what could become a strong player-base. It is a shame that the under-developed northern oceans will limit their recruitment heavily.

can i ask who we should recruit. we are not going to take away from alliances yet but soon agree that we will have to. with our relationships within the ocean we KNOW we will be there long term. maybe not in the top spots but a top contender for those who wish to come to 054 through the north. the players we are talking to that we want have agreed that we are one of the best alliances that have messaged them and will definitely join us maybe in a week.