Search results

1. SlothTzu

Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Sink?

Zarun’s WW server resume: Nysa - Ghosted before WW Sinope - Ghosted before WW Abdera - Ghosted before WW
  2. SlothTzu

Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

Bloods literal trash get wrecked scrubs @Ruthie2 @TimurTheGoat
  3. SlothTzu

The point is, you came in here basically saying "only I can talk about honour because I contributed to the destruction of several countries and countless lives."
  4. SlothTzu

HAHAHA Yep I would
  5. SlothTzu

@SycOPath I INVADED PEOPLE'S COUNTRIES AND DESTROYED THEIIR HOMES I HAVE A LOT OF HONOUR
  6. SlothTzu

Loser imperialist pawn maybe you should've spent your life on something else since you're whining about it on here
  7. SlothTzu

**** off Ruthie ya ****
  8. SlothTzu

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
  9. SlothTzu

Lucy is nice, funnily enough the former Vix players in Bloods are the only ones worth anything
  10. SlothTzu

Yee then he goes and begs to do WW with the team he betrayed
  11. SlothTzu

After they backstabbed us the exact same way they've done to Mole and OOC here. They never learn.
  12. SlothTzu

I know what your problem is pal
  13. SlothTzu

We are called bloods and to win is the game * * Although we play fair , our attacks are insane * * The players are family we fight like a machine * * Attack one of us and it wont remain clean. * * We never fight dirty, but we hit real hard * * The images and fear will leave you mentally...
  14. SlothTzu

Brother Mole will support us
  15. SlothTzu

This is literally the exact same thing they did to us on 122, NOBODY should trust Ruthie, her word means nothing and she'll betray anyone if she thinks it means her useless fans that follow her from loss to loss will eventually get a win after all this time.
  16. SlothTzu

Pnp a Open Challenge The Legend(War Angel) VS Fiasco

Magnus Zen today at 15:35 People like you guys are ruining this game. What do you get if you conquer one of my cities? Let me guess. A big fat nothing. I have been under attack constantly and lost only 8 cities to you guys so far and don't even put a proper effort in defending them. Tells me how...
  17. SlothTzu

Nuts taking credit for something he was in VM for. Classic.
  18. SlothTzu

Why do people think nuts does anything @TromboneTom