Search results

1. yudithcool

Newspaper The Pylos Papers ~ Issue 2

My alliance never took other alliance internal. Dragonqueen, viki, Uhtred (ex Hydra who was forced to take VM) is your very active members, those had been targeted in the past. Even silly Ezbot replied my DM today lol. Anyway, good luck with your conquest, Sir!
  2. yudithcool

Who am i to talk trash with the 3rd fighter in Phylos? Lol Anyway, everyone has had enough of the TF vs Cuddles bullshiterry. So i might join in to cause more trouble here. Like seriously, the next issue of the newspaper should include other underdogs. Not just the giants.
  3. yudithcool

Sure you know the terms Simmers, right? Not to mention Hydra, and its sister alliance, those number would be higher if included. And anyway, dude. One big question for ya leaders, why didn't you name your sister alliance Fortis 4 instead of Fortis. Isn't that odds? hehe
  4. yudithcool

TF and Cuddles battle is so boring. Can we discuss another interesting topic? Like Fortis Fortune Adiuviat just turned into Fortis Family Adiuviat by birthing a lot of sister alliance? Like they got 4 sister alliance and still struggling in 54. o_O
  5. yudithcool

Top 12 Sink or Swim?

good read +1 rep :D
  6. yudithcool

Cry Room

Hi. I usually prefer to be a silent reader rather than writing on the forum ext. Then i saw a few threads. Well, actually in Emporion, the winner will show who is better. Ex EN/Comings or Syndicate. I knew both of them. Mungus and Erik. I've fought together with them on the different server...
  7. yudithcool

face to face

trick or treat!
  8. yudithcool

Eviction Notice vs The Syndicate?

ofc with different ending. Sparta won the match ;)
  9. yudithcool

hahahaha...... toms was good but i think TS was better. I mean, 200 ppl vs 70 ppl, just looks like watching 300 spartans mini edition, anyway congrats Mr Mungus and friends, you did a good job there
  10. yudithcool

lol that was a warning or wut? lol we'll see anyways FEU in present day have no relation with FEE, FEE decided not to join this world but we got a few ppl from FEE who joined the party. We're pretty small, maybe on 40th rank. but don't worry, since the beggineers protection wore off, we'll...
  11. yudithcool

Ally, War, Disband

I got bunch of enemies from my last world which are playing on this world. They're Project Mayhem, Union of The Dirge and Band of Brothers. And fortunately our location is not too far away. Since my alliance is not a MRA so, i will decline to answer that question. I'm not afraid, just stay...