Eviction Notice vs The Syndicate?

DeletedUser42857

what r u saying dumbo?
You have been dim trolling forum,Acropolis and now Sinope with dim posts reflecting your need for publicity.
You have the founders of HERT saying they have not started/authorized any new adventure,and you still continue to dim troll.
Are you paid to remove attention from Suspects?
There is no need to think of conspiracies even when you go in toilet.
Players of each alliance wants some fun,they want to test new features and you don't have to call every small group this and that.

Are you seriously accusing me of trolling? The only one trolling here is you dear.

At the time i made the post commenting on Herts presence was there an alliance called Hert in en81? Yes
Was that alliance made up mostly of former hert players? Yes
Did they carry the same logo and tagline as hert? Yes
Was at the time the presence of SJ and others suggesting it was Hert? Yes

Did Baldy then confirm that they had been requested to change the name as they didnt reflect hert? Yes
At that point did everyone else except you shut up about it? yes

The only reason anyone called that small group of hert players hert WAS BECAUSE THEY HAD CALLED THEMSELVES HERT

The only one seeking self publicity is you muppet, are you even in this world?

Seriously, do you have some sort of de-generative disease because you are actually getting stupider, I actually find myself getting stupider talking to you :D

(if you do, then my apologies and i will never mention it again)

Several people myself included said this is a fresh world, fresh start, but apparently you want to continue the same old petty bickering that you dominated en70 with.

Do it on your own.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25157

So as long as the Top Ten isn't dominated by the name Legion, 300 or Sparta you might ;)

I do think after the hype - if this isn't happening here it probably won't, bit like Floyd vs Pacman.

Mungus shoot me an email if this happens Id come out of grepo retirement for an ENvTS show down...

DeletedUser

Are you seriously accusing me of trolling? The only one trolling here is you dear.

At the time i made the post commenting on Herts presence was there an alliance called Hert in en81? Yes

Did Baldy then confirm that they had been requested to change the name as they didnt reflect hert? Yes

The only reason anyone called that small group of hert players hert WAS BECAUSE THEY HAD CALLED THEMSELVES
No more comment needed.

DeletedUser

Dimspace is always right,you will have the chance to see this yourself:d
Always rash conclusions based on slim "facts" :d

yudithcool

Phrourach
Course i remember

Yeh, I know Fully Equipped United are in en81, spotted you already. youre in teh wrong ocean though, Tom, Chad and fight club have spawned in ocean 45 :D

lol that was a warning or wut? lol we'll see

anyways FEU in present day have no relation with FEE, FEE decided not to join this world but we got a few ppl from FEE who joined the party. We're pretty small, maybe on 40th rank. but don't worry, since the beggineers protection wore off, we'll kick some asses there ;)

DeletedUser42857

Dimspace is always right,you will have the chance to see this yourself:d
Always rash conclusions based on slim "facts" :d

Tea, for goodness sake.

initially in this world there was an alliance called Hert, Micvan at the helm with Steve Johnson and a few others. Called themselves hert, had the hert logo, the "hert hurts" catchline, and a bunch of players from Hert and Rthe.

So everyone naturally assumed they were in fact "approved" Hert.

Then as baldy pointed out, they were asked to change their name, so they did changing it to Inferno, as hert leadership felt they didnt represent hert, which is absolutely fair enough (bit cheaky coming to this world and taking your name without permission to be honest).

any discussions regarding hert, were made during the period of time when there was an alliance called hert with some hert players operating in en81.

And once baldy pointed out they had had to change their name we stopped talking about them.

Im really confused what point you are trying to make tea, really confused.

DeletedUser42857

lol that was a warning or wut? lol we'll see

anyways FEU in present day have no relation with FEE, FEE decided not to join this world but we got a few ppl from FEE who joined the party. We're pretty small, maybe on 40th rank. but don't worry, since the beggineers protection wore off, we'll kick some asses there ;)

oh no, was just saying if you wanted to resume your war with Toms lot you need to move oceans :D

yudithcool

Phrourach
hahahaha...... toms was good but i think TS was better. I mean, 200 ppl vs 70 ppl, just looks like watching 300 spartans mini edition, anyway congrats Mr Mungus and friends, you did a good job there

DeletedUser

Let's drop it.
I just wanted to point out it is not an approved initiative,just a private venture.
All good now.
Hopefully it becomes a good server full of competition for all:)
And just saying Dim(technically it belong to others but you know I can easily learn it;)) EN too is not here in it's official form,just a group of players(quite small).

DeletedUser42857

Let's drop it.
I just wanted to point out it is not an approved initiative,just a private venture.
All good now.
Hopefully it becomes a good server full of competition for all:)
And just saying Dim(technically it belong to others but you know I can easily learn it;)) EN too is not here in it's official form,just a group of players(quite small).

Yeh, i agree.

And yes, i gathered not approved, like i say, bit cheaky of them to use the name without permission

And yeh, EN is not here, and neither are syndicate, which kinda kills the thread really :D

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Tea, for goodness sake.

initially in this world there was an alliance called Hert, Micvan at the helm with Steve Johnson and a few others. Called themselves hert, had the hert logo, the "hert hurts" catchline, and a bunch of players from Hert and Rthe.

So everyone naturally assumed they were in fact "approved" Hert.

Then as baldy pointed out, they were asked to change their name, so they did changing it to Inferno, as hert leadership felt they didnt represent hert, which is absolutely fair enough (bit cheaky coming to this world and taking your name without permission to be honest).

any discussions regarding hert, were made during the period of time when there was an alliance called hert with some hert players operating in en81.

And once baldy pointed out they had had to change their name we stopped talking about them.

Im really confused what point you are trying to make tea, really confused.

We didnt say they could not used the name. they simply changed it LoL

DeletedUser

I remember EV were huge when i started playing, when I was the most irritating 11 year old known to the game.

DeletedUser42857

We didnt say they could not used the name. they simply changed it LoL

ah ok, i just went on what Baldy said

A few started Hert over here but have been made to change the name as they do not represent En70 HERT, and a few of us are having a look at what all the fuss is about over in 64 D:

but its not really important.

Potatoe's, Potato's