Search results

1. Top 5

Here's the top 5 for the world. 1) Fiasco United It's hard to talk about Fiasco without talking about the number 2 on our list, but will try to keep them distinct. Fiasco is expanding effectively and efficiently, having caved in their main opposition on drop in o54 and the line with o44...
  2. En151 Top 10 - Pre BP

Here’s my top 10. All opinions stated below are actually objective fact. These “facts” are just off a glance at player names as I cba to drop an account and actually look at positions. Dead game. 1 - RIP Fin the Fish - Float/Swim Usual Post Miknel MP suspects. As when they were RP they’re...
  3. Hero name display error

Persistent error where hero Archimedes is appearing with name Aristotle. Inventor extraordinaire and sinker of ships Archimedes appears to have a typo in the code that is causing his name to display as a philosopher named Aristotle. Please fix, game unplayable. Don’t pretend it’s intentional.
  4. The Story of Oricos

As Oricos comes to a close tomorrow after a year, I thought I’d just round it up with a post detailing how it happened. Opening on June 1st 2021, Oricos was a world where many alliances were taking a break. Venom, Meme and BTS were on hiatus after 132 and Shadow Tails + OV were still busy with...
  5. EN 143 world chat

https://discord.gg/BNR8U7fAjt
  6. Post your challenges

While we have an in game achievement system, and out of game, forum based challenges run by Inno. I’d like to hear what milestones/achievements/goals/challenges you’d like to see tracked on the new world of 143. These will approved and uploaded to the 143 discord (dropping later today) and...
  7. Welcome to the 132 Jungle

It’s time for a new start. Leave 2020 behind you and start anew with a community that loves you for you. Join the meme machine.
  8. World chat warrior Rim-off

World chat warrior Rim-off In a rare display of actions speak louder than words, an invitation to “1 vs 1 me Rust, interventions only” has been accepted. Tensions came to a boiling point when Gsatina stepped forth to defend the honour of non wall building players when they were insulted by well...
  9. World chat

Will be updated over coming days with top alliance roles, etc https://discord.gg/HRpawJj This world chat is for players of this world only. People who join to chat rubbish and don’t actually play will be removed.