Search results

1. Closed Christmas Advent Calender - December 5th Limericks

There once was a dream Of making memes right but after a fight Memers went to flight Saying its time unite BBB went "right" But Buzz turned to spite And everyone said "slight! Time to churn Memers to shait" And now there are only ghoststories
  2. Olympus World Feedback Thread

Can we make Temples a worse source of bp plxxx, you can get extremly big by just farming temples for easy bp. Nobody fights we just PvE cuz its way more efficient. Edit: I would rather the units in temple gave no or very little bp
  3. Olympus World Feedback Thread

Please make it so portals are easier to challange than having 60 people rotate in from other alliances and spam spell the **** out of everything :)
  4. Difference between Spam and farming

KIlled his cata so its time to LS spam, I guess cata is legit but this?
  5. Difference between Spam and farming

I am very much new to this strat as this is basically my first serious server, if this counts as legit I will try to find a way to hold(any advice apprechiated). I don't think anyone should be expected to be attacked 24/7 for two weeks though that seems crazy. We have no real frontlines more...
  6. Difference between Spam and farming

Firstly this is not 12-16 hrs as his mates where in on attacking during his offtime aswell as during the ontime on other cities. If it was just him spamming for himself sure whatever. This adds up to 35+hrs(he was still sending attacks 1hr ago), if you think thats expected in a game sure.
  7. Difference between Spam and farming

Since he didn't get punished last time I suppose he got more couragous.
  8. Difference between Spam and farming

Hey again :) I mean it worked last time JFL lost some of their heavy spammers. Thankfully a new one has choosen to pick up the lack of it. He ofc helped last time also but this time he is a big boy. If you look at the times you realize he slept in between(ofc thats they sent a few cs to breach...
  9. Difference between Spam and farming

Got over 300 of these just before their cs is arriving....
  10. Difference between Spam and farming

Figured I would update on mitch, there is alot more on the others but I have no time
  11. Difference between Spam and farming

Im pretty sure their leader encourages it yes
  12. Difference between Spam and farming

Its a spam op, not just one dude, edit: yes I reported it
  13. Difference between Spam and farming

When someone sends like 50+ attacks from two cities spam ;)