Search results

1. Pre-World Kimolos Discussion Thread

3/3/3 speeds, gross.
  2. Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

Please god go away Ranga. Every time I see a thread bolded and look to see it's you, is just sad. Old player living in the "golden days" of Golgi and previous.
  3. Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Sink?

You keep showing up after saying you're gonna go away. Why?
  4. Ban cheaters/golders

Please go away like you said you would :)
  5. Ban cheaters/golders

But that's what they're trying to do, they just haven't attempted to learn anything like their profile says; "Learn from your mistakes and become better!" Isn't that right @Red-Haired Shanks? Become better! But all you do is complain and don't get better..... :rolleyes:
  6. Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Sink?

Were you in 129? Curious.... Any stat that someone will present from 129 is 99% going to be skewed. Fiasco inherited Shady bunch and along with Shady bunch, they inherited DOZENS of perma vm'ers/inactives that lost cities to Russians while under the fiasco name. Do you include OG Shadies into...
  7. Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Sink?

Going nowhere vs Fiasco RIP this man above tho :(
  8. Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Sink?

Do you realize how many of these same reports russians have had? and every other alliance to play this game? It's like killing transports happens every server;
  9. Dracarys vs. Everybody

@War Angel I don't even think we've talked LOL
  10. Dracarys vs. Everybody

Screw you jasper :)
  11. Dracarys vs. Everybody

I just wasted 30 minutes catching up on forums and holy ****, for a game whose playerbase is "adults", people sure do love to complain. Also, @War Angel please change your profile from " Learn from your mistakes and become better! " to " Learn from your mistakes and make more excuses". That is...
  12. Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Sink?

Check yourself. Just because we're aliased doesn't mean you can't have friends online and only ever know them by said alias. I don't know about you but in Fiasco and past alliances, people actually talk to each other about things other than grepo. You should try jumping into a voice chat with...
  13. Dracarys vs. Everybody

BOOKSMAN
  14. Dracarys vs. Everybody

Run while you can.
  15. Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

Then why boast about what you do? Stay humble my friend. You're an arrogant fool from forums.
  16. Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

Doesn't this mean you're just playing the game? I didn't think these were accolades but just you doing your job towards a goal. But maybe I just think different and am built different. Your "job" is playing the game.......
  17. Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

As soon as clockwork ghosted, the game was over for flags... GGs i guess? At least this world ends now :D
  18. Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

You still keep dodging the question...... I just asked, when do these childish games of spawning in accounts end?
  19. Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

Gonna dodge my question? Deflection is a good tactic)))))