Search results

1. Spam attacks and inaction of the admins of the bassae world

I understood you) so I will beat you every time ,when your mates beat me) It is all,what i want to say
  2. Spam attacks and inaction of the admins of the bassae world

you are not even in the world, so close
  3. Spam attacks and inaction of the admins of the bassae world

if you stop spamming, and I will stop. You are used to your twinks spamming ours, but nobody bothers you bestwish. But today I started touching you. and you immediately felt unpleasant
  4. Spam attacks and inaction of the admins of the bassae world

Who are you anyway?) I see you for the first time
  5. Spam attacks and inaction of the admins of the bassae world

you're right) 200 people cannot crush one for 3 months already)
  6. Spam attacks and inaction of the admins of the bassae world

what does it have to do with you? I'm an idiot about your whole union
  7. Spam attacks and inaction of the admins of the bassae world

how do you explain the endless attacks on satin and tyap? admit you have been attacking them for about a month, probably. is this also related to spam?
  8. Spam attacks and inaction of the admins of the bassae world

only 12(( in the afternoon it was about 150. Throw there a group letter or something to your allies))
  9. Spam attacks and inaction of the admins of the bassae world

If I were you, I would continue to spam further) by the way, there are few attacks, can you throw new ones?)
  10. Spam attacks and inaction of the admins of the bassae world

also give screenshots of spam, let's see who is the spammer)
  11. Spam attacks and inaction of the admins of the bassae world

and I also want to explain something to you. what we did is called masses. this is to throw a lot of attacks over several hours. and spam is like throwing a lot of attacks at any time of the day) do you feel the difference?)
  12. Spam attacks and inaction of the admins of the bassae world

By the way, why did you stop throwing spam so actively?)
  13. Spam attacks and inaction of the admins of the bassae world

Admins are your face. These are the people who play this game because of you, and do not allow you to enjoy the game. And this friend is not banned because he regularly buys gold. He is already immune from bans, which is why he knows that nothing will happen to him under any conditions
  14. Spam attacks and inaction of the admins of the bassae world

Yes,you are right. They send spam attacks not to farm or for something like that,but to wear the opponents
  15. Spam attacks and inaction of the admins of the bassae world

and the whole problem is when we spam, we immediately receive a warning) that is, we can be spammed, but we cannot spam.
  16. Spam attacks and inaction of the admins of the bassae world

Hi everyone. I would like to share with you that the admins under the nicknames Mike and Hydna are inactive and do not take any measures against spam attacks. Despite numerous complaints from different players, even with the provision of a huge number of screenshots, they do not accept anything...