Spam attacks and inaction of the admins of the bassae world

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomRedl

Hekatontarch
Hi everyone. I would like to share with you that the admins under the nicknames Mike and Hydna are inactive and do not take any measures against spam attacks. Despite numerous complaints from different players, even with the provision of a huge number of screenshots, they do not accept anything.
I already know this will not change. I just want you to support me in this matter and promote this post. The game admins and developers don't give a damn about their players

guyman.pngnirson.pngNirson 2.pngNirson 3.png
This is just a small part)) of today's spam. Spam attacks of the previous days have two admins that I mentioned earlier. They have all the screenshots. As you can see from the screenshot, this is a purely spam attack. But why aren't these players banned)

DeletedUser56188

Unclear. I spoke to Mike after the new rules were introduced. He clearly stated what spam is and that spam is a violation of the rules.
Screenshot_27.png

Perhaps it was a farm?

I hope I am not breaking the rules by posting our correspondence?

DeletedUser57788

these are the same guys that got spammed out of himera by sema and ov right? guess theyve got a new outlook on grepo

TomRedl

Hekatontarch
and the whole problem is when we spam, we immediately receive a warning) that is, we can be spammed, but we cannot spam.

JellyBelly

Hoplite
Unclear. I spoke to Mike after the new rules were introduced. He clearly stated what spam is and that spam is a violation of the rules.
View attachment 15116

Perhaps it was a farm?

I hope I am not breaking the rules by posting our correspondence?

I am new to Grepolis and have read all about the "spamming or farming" / "fair play or not" in the threads. How could those attacks be taken as farming ? If a player is experienced then he/she will know that sending so many regular attacks will reap no benefits from farming a player

I (in my n00b opinion) would certainly say that list shown is spamming

TomRedl

Hekatontarch
I am new to Grepolis and have read all about the "spamming or farming" / "fair play or not" in the threads. How could those attacks be taken as farming ? If a player is experienced then he/she will know that sending so many regular attacks will reap no benefits from farming a player

Yes,you are right. They send spam attacks not to farm or for something like that,but to wear the opponents

DeletedUser56188

I don't know, I'm trying to figure it out too. When the new rules were introduced, I asked Mike and showed you what he answered.
I am also interested in this topic and I hate spam. This is a bad tactic for weak players and hurts the whole game. Good players leave because of it.

TomRedl

Hekatontarch
Admins are your face. These are the people who play this game because of you, and do not allow you to enjoy the game. And this friend is not banned because he regularly buys gold. He is already immune from bans, which is why he knows that nothing will happen to him under any conditions

Tz 2.pngTz 3.pngTz 4.png

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
nah uvis, they are playing favorites as usual... when regular people get spammed they do nothing, when people they know get spammed they hand out warnings and fair play bans like pamphlets in church even if they arent getting spammed, dont even check what the player is doing kek

DeletedUser56188

Admins are your face. These are the people who play this game because of you, and do not allow you to enjoy the game. And this friend is not banned because he regularly buys gold. He is already immune from bans, which is why he knows that nothing will happen to him under any conditions

View attachment 15117View attachment 15118View attachment 15119

It would be interesting to hear the answer from the administration .... Are these also "smart" attacks or farming?
And still wondering, why introduce rules if you don't follow them?

Myrddin Emyrs

Phrourach
I posted in acropolis regarding the spam and the inacitveness of the mods in doing anything about it as it keeps happening in every world, but as I said mods just don't care

Xuegou

Phrourach
Lol so you guys can send 100+ attacks endlessly, like repeat sending btw, can't take what you deal out? cry some more

TomRedl

Hekatontarch
and I also want to explain something to you. what we did is called masses. this is to throw a lot of attacks over several hours. and spam is like throwing a lot of attacks at any time of the day) do you feel the difference?)

Status
Not open for further replies.