Search results

1. TheBOTStan

Happy Holidays Pylos!

2. TheBOTStan

Happy Holidays Pylos!

I keep forgetting that you are using total bp that includes defense bp like that matters. Being in the top def in not an accomplishment just look at your new buddy JavaJo who lost so far 30+ cities in their time playing and is 5th in defense. Also not hard to have a lot of defense points when...
  3. TheBOTStan

The next to disband

I don't know why you guys just don't be honest and call the third branch "Resources for WW". Lets be real, you don't care about them as members at all and just want them extra resources lmao. I feel bad if they were promised a crown because you know that will never happen for them.
  4. TheBOTStan

The next to disband

RIP "fortis fortuna adiuvat" guess fortune didn't favor you guys at all. Probably weren't bold enough tbh......
  5. TheBOTStan

The next to disband

RIP to Destructive Mortals. Went from 3 alliances at its prime to just 1. Then while trying to merge with Cuddles a whole ocean away they had half their members jump ship to another team or ghost. Looks like we are going to have to open up "Next to Disband : Volume III".
  6. TheBOTStan

Top 12 Top 12!

The new definitely shows lol. You have to start talking to more people then your own alliance because this list is very off. As well to learn to read the stats at all because then you would realize things on this list are just wrong. A side note I wouldn't call other people or teams awful if...
  7. TheBOTStan

Top 12 Top 12!

I mean you trying to tell one of the Leaders of Error that there was 3 alliances is the funny thing. It's like you don't even look at stats or read anything to find that Error 911 was some random person who only ever had 1 person in there alliance. As well even if for some reason a random...
  8. TheBOTStan

Top 12 Top 12!

There was only ever two Error alliances. The merge made 3 teams in all that got condensed down to 2 in a short time. So please explain how it is the same.
  9. TheBOTStan

Trapesuz - Live Reporting

I didn't agree with the diplomacy in 134 but skill wise and the teams they will be going against BWNW wins this world by a landslide.
  10. TheBOTStan

Newspaper The Pylos Papers ~ Issue 2

Yes TF is a very experienced team so yes there is a high chance we win. I think the question is does DI and Cuddles remain allies in WW stage. Only one team can win the game. I also think that the big 3 will remain in the world at WW stage. The only big alliance I see collapsing is Fortis a few...
  11. TheBOTStan

well looks like it happened
  12. TheBOTStan

What did killed this server ?

Again I am not saying BWNW sucked because that is not the case just that you guys chose for some reason to recruit you allies biggest enemy which caused the sever to die.
  13. TheBOTStan

Because everyone else ghosted because of your diplomacy lmao that is why you have the top fighters there is no one left. This was a WW where there wasn't even a end fight because of it. I don't see how you can say I am bad at the game when I joined a month late at the edge of 44 and caught up...
  14. TheBOTStan

1. I just talked to one person thinking they were in BWNW in the external forum because I didn't check the world first it's not a big deal at all you clown. 2. You still accepted them even though you were pact with FT lmao what a clown statement. It doesn't matter who talked to who first. 3...
  15. TheBOTStan

So you are fine with if your top players left you to join up with cuddles and get the crown without you lol. I mean a win is a win after all.
  16. TheBOTStan

TLDR : BWNW and IT betrayed both their allies for an easy win. People ghosted because they felt wronged by their former teammates.
  17. TheBOTStan

my bad lol how you responded thought you were in BWNW. But the reason why the mast ghosting Happened from Slacker and FT can be cleared up pretty simply I'll post the message I sent out to the people of IT before I stopped playing this world because the backstabbing.
  18. TheBOTStan

I don't think I ever said that you did fight FT just that you guys broke the deal your alliance had with FT by recruiting IT. I was in IT and could of accepted my invite to BWNW and got a easy crown but getting a crown by betraying pacts and allies ain't for me.
  19. TheBOTStan

thunder123 won this sever for sure but lets stop acting like it was by skill of the game and when it was just using diplomacy to have it so you could get an easy crown. You made sure that you had a nap with IT and Slackers and only fought Parti on one front. Everyone to your east you didn't...
  20. TheBOTStan

Does that mean in 7 days he is going to go ghost for the winter.