Search results

1. Seriko Lee

Newspaper Frontline Update

Ocean 52 is silent and players are exchanging cities so not much to say about it here Ocean 35 had a few battles for cities with players stacking or starting large-scale offensives. Ocean 54 is most is core to Worldwide Resistance and their academy. All I can say is that the battlefield is...
  2. Seriko Lee

Alliance Diplomacy

Have you ever joined an alliance within Dokos that kept on raising tensions and outright making unacceptable requests? Or have you have joined a faction that kept at themselves and leads skillfully. Share how you lead your faction or how do you create diplomacy within a discord server or another...
  3. Seriko Lee

Wish List Private worlds

I am hoping that the grepolis team will let players pay 1.99 to 3.99 per month for running their own. My idea is this. 1. Those that run a private server can set the alliance size, city slot cap, and what we commonly find on grepolis. 2. Owners of private servers can make their own private...
  4. Seriko Lee

Proposal Ocean Domination

I have been thinking about this idea for a while and here's the layout. The endgame will start within 100 days. A world will be made with the endgame of the alliance controlling 80% of an ocean and start their claim to an ocean for 14 days. Each alliance will member will be awarded Ocean...
  5. Seriko Lee

Wish List God/Hero Art Competition

I have been wondering how to get the community to be active and this idea came to mind. An annual art competition for a new god/hero and mythical units maybe current gods. 1. If the art is original, they can discept the being in the art and they specialize in controlling casting fire on 10% of...
  6. Seriko Lee

Discussion Progress transfer

It's clear that we have made a lot of progress in certain worlds that have domination and other events but we lose every slot also hero we have upon each world ending I hope that upon ghosting, the world closing, or being wiped out, we can transfer our city slots to a casual world once we are...
  7. Seriko Lee

Wish List Fandom Page For Winning Factions

I have an idea that whenever a faction wins domination, they get to be a part of a fandom page. Each topic about the alliance and tactics used will be showcased on the fandom page. If the winning faction page is not possible, how about making pages about major or big battles in games.
  8. Seriko Lee

Trapezuz

Hello, I am a faction leader in the Trapezuz but lately, I was hoping to get gather people with one goal to win the game. Only the top 10 factions and my own seem to have that goal but some other players are making their unions. But one of the top three factions seems to be veterans that won't...
  9. Seriko Lee

More colonizing options

So far only one world allows a player to colonize an island that is Achilles but my idea is that all of the worlds is to let the player either decide on colonizing an island that has farms or two options decide upon.