Search results

1. Too aggressive to play war game

there is a 'spirit' to the game. i attack a player actually like Kroqq maybe once a day, if he/she comes on i 90% cancel and try another player. if i catch off and they have 4-5 other cities close by i will attack them. if the 2,3,4 ping gets them on i cancel. im not trying to spoil peoples...
  2. Too aggressive to play war game

You can be aggressive without using stone hail, sending 100's of attacks and pissing players off!
  3. Top 10 - (before first temples)

people have different opinions on him. at least he has the balls to go frontline in conq unlike many others (not you buddy ;) ). id have him in my team over 90% of the conq players
  4. Revitalising Grepolis

what if were working 24 hours, extend it to 48 hours and so on. putting it on steam would be an idea
  5. Top 10 - (before first temples)

were playing domination with these guys COCK/Nicho/Masterchief
  6. Wheel of Battle 2024 Feedback Thread

More tokens and cheaper ones for the big gold spenders and let their wheel last an extra week. Give them a chance against skilled players because they all go into VM when you apply a little pressure. Anyone seen Trajan and BTJ lol
  7. Family Reunion

its very relevant. you are talking about players spending $100 in the first 2 weeks and that is why it is over. My reply is that it is the only way these players can win. It couldn't be more relevant.
  8. Family Reunion

dont project what i do or dont understand dude lol
  9. Family Reunion

It is the only way these sub standard alliances can beat Bloods or any other well known alliance
  10. Make a competitive international world that is compelling.

The game is only pay to win and the devs are only interested in keeping these big spenders happy or they have no business. As a result others now need to cheat with bots, screen sharing and underhand spamming tactics. So now many other players have to resort to the same tactics just to compete...
  11. En151 Top 10 - Pre BP

All you noobs force landing and spamming. Just wait until they're in bed :)
  12. The English are the weakest grepolis players

Look at the list dude, calm down or the inuits will take you over before the ice melts! For 1000 years, numerous migrating people including the Goths, Huns, Gepids, Avars, Slavs, Bulgars, Magyars, Cumans, Greeks, Romans, and Mongols overran the territory of modern Romania
  13. Pre-World Nero Discussion Thread

right but we dont and wouldnt want second hand announcements based on speculation obviously. so those who dictate to you plan the settings in advance and then you tell us. plus the changes would be what, alliance cap?, conq/rev duration?, trade speed?. so long as the main setting is announced...
  14. Pre-World Nero Discussion Thread

Right but as the vote doesnt seem to matter and understandably so, the message from the mods is there wasnt a slow world for a long time so they created one, fair enough. The next will be fast and so on. Therefore as they wish to take this path and rotate the worlds regardless of the cote they...
  15. Pre-World Nero Discussion Thread

Why not announce several worlds in advance with the start dates and settings. Players can then plan towards playing these.
  16. Pre-World Nero Discussion Thread

A slow world with the following World Boosts: +20% construction speed, +20% recruitment speed Looking forward to Feb when speed 5 comes out with 24 hours conquest period We get why but why not open 2 worlds. One for what the people want and the other for the vegans!
  17. Top 10

btj quitting?
  18. Top 10

Spicy quitting ;)
  19. Top 10

that isnt the end result though is it talk to me again about the 20 cities youre going to take from me when all going well today i take 2 from you guys since i commented ;)
  20. Top 10

Opyus quitting today?