Search results

1. Pre-World Dymoros Discussion Thread

in about 4-5 grepolis time unit
  2. Pre-World Dymoros Discussion Thread

wow 2 consecutive domination, and when you thought that Grepolis no longer surprises you
  3. Mythical Hen 2024 Feedback Thread

the world i am now has 1 player fighting against 1st alliance. and he's winning. 90% of his cities are with flyers
  4. Pre-World Chryseon Discussion Thread

My Disappointment Is Immeasurable And My Day Is Ruined
  5. Pre-World Chryseon Discussion Thread

what late april? they will announce it tomorrow and will be on tuesday
  6. Too aggressive to play war game

grepolis want to prevent the remaining 500 active players from leaving. You attack them, they get mad, leave game, no money for inno. It was no issue before because i'm here too since 2010 and i remember new worlds had like 15-20k players.
  7. Revitalising Grepolis

Also for f*ck sake inno, make winning a world more valuable. you literally spend months on a world to win it
  8. Revitalising Grepolis

every server has some groups of gold abusers, imagine if they merge the servers, we will see some epic battles.
  9. Why no more hero worlds?

make sense, but for the love of god, PLEASE do something fun, make new words, new systems or something to not make us bored!!! @grepolis team. Competition, super fast words, or make atleast 1 international world per year, DO SOMETHING! it's a f*cking browser game, you don't need 100 programmers...
  10. New World - Chryseon

2 weeks inactive :D:D
  11. Family Reunion

wait, i need to know what you smoke first
  12. Top 10

clickbait, can someone do one? :) also, what do you use instead of grcrtools?
  13. Pre-World Chryseon Discussion Thread

in a few minutes
  14. Family Reunion

dude just shut up, you betrayed everyone on Poros when fiasco start hitting us and you went afk like a loser you are. People are literally inviting you into their winning alliance because of your big mouth that cannot shut up
  15. Forgiveness

no, **** you parry123